The New Toulon Garage

I think I'm guilty with regards to the "snarkiness" lol. I don't think my previous thoughts were invalid at all and I'm still eager to ad to my current Toulon collection of 1 for the 2018 season.

I saw a pic of a couple of their new headcovers and think they look pretty good, along with the garage I am looking forward to what they come out with there.

I saw a pic of a couple of their new headcovers and think they look pretty good, along with the garage I am looking forward to what they come out with there.

I cant remember if I posted them on Instagram or what social media, but the feedback was solid. I thought they were pretty decent. Then again, I use a THP cover...haha

Great video! Sean is a wealth of knowledge that Latrobe though... what is the pic of The unreleased putter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome! Love to see / hear interviews with Sean! Looking forward to July 1.

(oh and that white odyssey swirls staff bag! :clap:)

I cant remember if I posted them on Instagram or what social media, but the feedback was solid. I thought they were pretty decent. Then again, I use a THP cover...haha

It was instagram. The gray was my favorite of the 2. Though I'd love to see them make something with the red and white they used on the Maddog701

Haha. I knew you would DT.

Im surprised nobody mentioned the unknown putter in the video. :D
I watched the postage sized video at work, with lousy closed captioning (audio is blocked) and didn't notice anything but the Latrobe. ?

Just watched the YouTube version on my phone and my WAG is a 1W.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I watched the postage sized video at work, with lousy closed captioning (audio is blocked) and didn't notice anything but the Latrobe. ?

Just watched the YouTube version on my phone and my WAG is a 1W.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Haha. This one is not a 1W, but I too love that shape.

Unreal work done by amazing people

Haha. I knew you would DT.

Im surprised nobody mentioned the unknown putter in the video. :D

ATL?!?!?

My hope is it's a #7 type of a shape. Just about everyone has their version of it

No, the ATL is a known putter.

Any word on the ATL? I keep asking but never get an answer. If there is no news then that's fine, just would like some sort of response.

Any word on the ATL? I keep asking but never get an answer. If there is no news then that's fine, just would like some sort of response.
Maybe ask one of the guys in the gauntlet live thread? Finley may have an answer

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Have you tweeted directly to Toulon?

Spoke to Chris Velardo (mentioned in the video by Sean) about the new site and he said he is really excited to see how the finished product is received. Thinks the work they have put in will give a pretty unique take on the Garage and the fans of the putters and custom putters in general are going to like it.

Spoke to Chris Velardo (mentioned in the video by Sean) about the new site and he said he is really excited to see how the finished product is received. Thinks the work they have put in will give a pretty unique take on the Garage and the fans of the putters and custom putters in general are going to like it.

Chris and the rest of the team do an amazing job with their websites. Very modern and not to flashy.

Will we get a sneak peak before July 1st? Or are we waiting until then?

I have said it before but I will say it again. I seriously can't wait for the garage to be open. I will be all in on Toulon at that point.

It blends the premium milled market with the boutique market perfectly and that is exactly what I am looking for. I can't wait to see the site. After owning hundreds of premium putters through the last 10 or so years I always felt the biggest thing missing from some of the "custom" putters was a way to create and see ideas without having to put a pen to paper or have a great imagination.

I'll be first in line that is for sure. Where do I pull my ticket number :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This excites me. I've little doubt I'll be in for one right our of the gates.

I have said it before but I will say it again. I seriously can't wait for the garage to be open. I will be all in on Toulon at that point.

It blends the premium milled market with the boutique market perfectly and that is exactly what I am looking for. I can't wait to see the site. After owning hundreds of premium putters through the last 10 or so years I always felt the biggest thing missing from some of the "custom" putters was a way to create and see ideas without having to put a pen to paper or have a great imagination.

I'll be first in line that is for sure. Where do I pull my ticket number :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'll be right behind you. Very excited to see what I can craft up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's getting closer and I am really looking forward to it. There are a few options I want to play around with.

It's getting closer and I am really looking forward to it. There are a few options I want to play around with.
You ain't the only one, JB.

We've one of the few Garage accounts in the area. Really excited to see the options and stuff that will be available.

Back