2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

I am making a similar stop and was going to offer the same thing. I've got an assortment of 3w's and a burner 5w I can bring if you need a plan C :)

Wish I could do a half day tomorrow. I'm anxious to get on the road.

Since you will be a few hours ahead of me on the same route, I expect updates on any traffic woes :)

SaA

Avoid i-70 during rush hour lol. I will keep u updated

I know you suggested around 10, but if we want to just hang around at the course in the morning, will it bother you guys at all if we get there earlier? assuming of course that the flightscope and everything may not be ready earlier

Of course not, you can get there anytime you want.

Woke up today and this one finally hit me. 1 more day of work after today. I can't freaking wait. It's been way too long since I've had my THP fix! Looking forward to this weekend in a big way. And excited to tee it up with Joe!

Oh that's right we're playing in Pittsburgh this weekend. Almost forgot :). I hope 441 stretches and does some strength training. My old tired arse will get heavy!

Whoa now, im not looking to break a sweat or anything

Whoa now, im not looking to break a sweat or anything
Hahaha dude I'll bring a cooling fan one of those special towels. Least I can do while you carry me

Hahaha dude I'll bring a cooling fan one of those special towels. Least I can do while you carry me

I remember when I tried to get carried by 441. We had an epic round.

I remember when I tried to get carried by 441. We had an epic round.

The way I see it we got the same prize as the teams that finished 2nd-17th

The way I see it we got the same prize as the teams that finished 2nd-17th

bingo. Besides, people would have cried foul had we won. We kept the peace for all the lands.

Seriously there is nothing like the sight and sounds of a range full of THPers mashing balls and cutting up. Such an awesome part of these events.

Woke up today and this one finally hit me. 1 more day of work after today. I can't freaking wait. It's been way too long since I've had my THP fix! Looking forward to this weekend in a big way. And excited to tee it up with Joe!
Right back at ya and with my latest range session, my game should be in top shape for Saturday :0)

as a foursome, i think we've got last place pretty much wrapped up. golf is a foreign language to me at this point...

That's OK - We'll get a first place in fun! Maybe we'll just have to take this guy's advice:

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Only 12? What will you play on the back 9?
I know you're just being silly acting like you don't already know I have two dozen in the bag.

Or maybe you're into the Hennigan's already…?

2270aaed1374750775063598de0ff706.jpg

Last edited:
Leaving Phx at 3:00 PM, will be in Cranberry around midnight, I imagine.
See you tomorrow/Friday/Saturday!!

Hopefully this time tomorrow, I'm on the road to Pittsburgh. Staying downtown tomorrow night for a Friday AM meeting, then up to Olde Stonewall for a little lunch and then a very enjoyable round with Amsmith, GregDan and ^Dub^ at 1:15 I believe.

1/2 day of work left tomorrow. Then a 4 1/2 hr drive hopefully no traffic to get to Coraopolis. Excited to get to PA.

Leaving Phx at 3:00 PM, will be in Cranberry around midnight, I imagine.
See you tomorrow/Friday/Saturday!!

Safe travels partner, and all THPeeps.

Clubs cleaned and packed. Christening a new travel bag this trip. I expect Delta will have it looking well used by the time I get back. Suitcase all packed and ready to catch a plane in the a.m. Should be in Cranberry tomorrow afternoon sometime. See you all soon.

Clubs cleaned, bags packed. See some of you guys tomorrow!

Well everyone, have a safe trip in. I have league thursday afternoon then I will clean the clubs, pack the car, and try to sleep then heading out Friday morning.

I know you're just being silly acting like you don't already know I have two dozen in the bag.

Or maybe you're into the Hennigan's already…?

2270aaed1374750775063598de0ff706.jpg

Ha, no Hennigans yet buddy. But I'll bring some for you so you won't get mad when all your lucky charm balls are gone! I hear it goes good with an egg burger.

Back