Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

I just picked one up this weekend in Charcoal/Orange (of course). Coming from an older IZZO this is a GREAT cart. I have a 2007 Subaru Legacy and it fit nice and snug along the back seat. MUCH better than my previous cart. VERY VERY happy with the purchase!

I grabbed me a Clicgear 3.5+ today at Sports Authority for $135.00. It was marked to $209.00 then I saw a sign that said all boxed golf items 20% off, plus a $20 off any golf purchase over $100 and then the cashier had another 20% off so out the door it was right at $135.00. I feel like I won today!

You practically stole that thing, nice pickup!

I was able to use my Clicgear 3.5+ today and I have to say its a solid cart for sure. Not a fan of the stock umbrella holder. I love the large capacity storage area under the score card holder. Also, love the storage net. Do not love the small water bottle holder. I doubt it would hold much more than a small water bottle. I use an insulated water bottle (think cycling) and just put that in the net. It does take a few tries to get the open/close procedure down to a quick "you look like you know what you're doing". Also, not sure if I missed something but the locking device only keeps the cart from rolling forward and not backwards? I'll have to do some checking on that. All in all... I would say this cart going to last a long long time!

Really need to get around to looking for 1 of these again

Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

Yah I don't know why they changed the cup holder the new one sucks.

Otherwise this thing is awesome .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really need to get around to looking for 1 of these again

Sports Authority on sale for $209.00
Sports Authority coupon for $20 off any golf purchase over $100
Sports Authority 20% off any purchase
Sports Authority sale 20% off any boxed item (get the boxed cart)
My total $135 and change

This is my 3rd season with the 3.5+ and can say it's probably the best golf purchase I've ever made. Makes walking the course so much more enjoyable. Also, to answer a question from before I use the cooler bag every round and really like it. Throw some sodas and ice packs in there and they stay cold the entire round.

This is my 3rd season with the 3.5+ and can say it's probably the best golf purchase I've ever made. Makes walking the course so much more enjoyable. Also, to answer a question from before I use the cooler bag every round and really like it. Throw some sodas and ice packs in there and they stay cold the entire round.

I'm probably going to add the seat instead of the cooler. My Clicgear b3 bag has a small cooler if I need it. I just don't know why they use such a "small" cup holder? How much more could it be to make a holder that would hold at least a 24-32oz cup or bottle?

A little tight on right or left hand placement if you're using a gps. Bottom pic shows it has no problems rolling thru the tall stuff.

Last edited:

I've had mine almost a month and I'm enjoying it. I have the cooler bag, just waiting to get the seat and umbrella accessories.

My total $135 and change

Where do you get the coupons at? If i can get it at this price im jumping on it.
All these offers say "cannot be combined with other offers" did you just get an ignorant cashier that let you get away with it?

Last edited:
My total $135 and change

crazy they combined all that. I'd give it a shot too if I had a store closer than Memphis, lol

That is a fantastic deal The Papa. Been liking at these for a couple weeks now. Just haven't found the right deal to pull the trigger on.
Glad you're enjoying yours.

I grabbed me a Clicgear 3.5+ today at Sports Authority for $135.00. It was marked to $209.00 then I saw a sign that said all boxed golf items 20% off, plus a $20 off any golf purchase over $100 and then the cashier had another 20% off so out the door it was right at $135.00. I feel like I won today!

My total $135 and change

Heckuva deal. Congrats. I was able to get the $20 gift card and 20% off a Bag Boy Quad Plus at $200. Got one for me and one for my wife.

Man wish we had a Sports Authority. Tried to get this deal online and you only get the $20 off an online price of $229 and nothing else. Stinks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Alot of you are trying to get the same deal and I'm thinking I had a cashier that "didn't know". I did question her on the all the discounts being combined and she said no problem. Here's the receipt.

You should have bought two. Or four.

You should have bought two. Or four.

I know huh? And to think I went in to buy golf shoes. I still don't have new golf shoes hahaha!

Thanks for posting, I really cant fathom getting this deal, But then again I did just get an Ogio Grom from Dicks for $87 after they price matched TGW, It was listed for $199. The initial guy i asked to price match said they dont. I took a chance and asked another guy and he said "yea ill match that" and i tried to show him on the phone and he just says "I believe you, what's the price?"

Alot of you are trying to get the same deal and I'm thinking I had a cashier that "didn't know". I did question her on the all the discounts being combined and she said no problem. Here's the receipt.
That's one heck of a deal!

My total $135 and change

The employee who gave you that deal will probably get a good talking to and/or written up. I worked at Sports Authority and they run a tight ship on discounts. Or at least they did at my location.

The employee who gave you that deal will probably get a good talking to and/or written up. I worked at Sports Authority and they run a tight ship on discounts. Or at least they did at my location.

I hope not, the person made a few "radio calls" and obviously went thru someone else to get authorization. I asked all the questions before I went thru the register to make sure it went smooth once in line. I'd feel terrible if someone got in trouble.

Im heading to SA now to see if i can get same deal ��

I hope not, the person made a few "radio calls" and obviously went thru someone else to get authorization. I asked all the questions before I went thru the register to make sure it went smooth once in line. I'd feel terrible if someone got in trouble.

I hope so too haha, FWIW I would have done the same thing as you.

Back