Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bstone J15 MBs....why did I even pick them up on the range in Pittsburgh this weekend?!

I need not to pick up clubs and hit everything I see...they just looked so pretty sitting in the staffer when I walked by.

Serious debate on iron shafts. Modus3 130 (S) or 120 (x)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway PM grind wedge, but want a 54 and don't like bending a 56 to get there.

My tourney win yesterday plus top 5 in men's club has me up to $230 in club credit so Im firmly pondering my next move. I really want an 18° XR Pro fairway but our pro doesn't have much contact with Callaway so I'm not sure that can happen. They do have some Titleist 915 fairways that I might have to consider. Do I hold out for the XR or go with what is easily available? I'll have to demo a 915 to find out.

Last edited:
Day 10: Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged

Officially approaching the Canadan 2 week estimate.

Adding WS V4's to the mix though too.

Why? Why not?

Just do it already so I can live vicariously through you haha

Just do it already so I can live vicariously through you haha

Apparently there are some backorder issues on the GW that are delaying some orders 2-3 weeks. I'm not down for that if it is the case.

SAAAAAD. I have to have my set GW. I love it.

Apparently there are some backorder issues on the GW that are delaying some orders 2-3 weeks. I'm not down for that if it is the case.

You misspelled Awesome Wedge. Still one of my favorite clubs in my speedblade set

I have been gaming the XR Pro GW with the J15 CBs. Not the best fit but a decent solution until I can get my wedges sorted out.

Set GW should be mandatory.

I have been gaming the XR Pro GW with the J15 CBs. Not the best fit but a decent solution until I can get my wedges sorted out.

Set GW should be mandatory.

It really should be.

A new 3 wood, not sure of the make yet. I plan on hitting a few tonight to see what works

I emailed discount Dans for a price on the FlyZ+ forged and i can see why you keep wanting them Jman they are a steel from them. Im even considering them from here, with postage and taxes they are cheaper than buying here.

A new 3 wood, not sure of the make yet. I plan on hitting a few tonight to see what works

Really? You were hitting the Cleveland sooooo good last time we played.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really? You were hitting the Cleveland sooooo good last time we played.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I lost the magic with it, I know its horriable. I love the club Last 2 range sessions its my only inconsistant club.

A whole freakin bag!

Uh oh....

I'm a patient man lol but it is getting tested. The wide soles are bothering me on hard turf, it is just strange.

And now I'm pondering a 915Hd 18°

Top tier must have product yusssssss
I'm starting to lean this way myself, esp with the chance of a 2-3 week delay on the +'s, but I'll be asking about that tomorrow methinks.

I bet you could do some big damage with the J15 MB or CB's trout. I think they are calling for you haha

I've seen the man play! He'll do damage with a stick attached to a spatula!

I've seen the man play! He'll do damage with a stick attached to a spatula!

I watched him up close today and all I could think was, damn why can't I do that. And after my round today I have decided I am going to drop either my 3H or 5W since they are almost the same club and bring in a 3 wood. I find myself topping my 5w alot from distance because I am trying to kill it on par 5's or off the tee when a 3w is the correct club. Its either a true 3w that is solid off the deck and the 5w, or a 4w so I can play it off the deck and the 3H.

Thinking about the Wilson Staff 8802. So purty.

Tour Green Driver Shaft, Tour Green 3W Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back