2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

and I forgot to change my lineup as well, DOH

Gee, thanks for pulling out on me Dustin Johnson and Paul Casey.... :angry:

Hey look Ryan Palmer decided to help the cause today

Hey look Ryan Palmer decided to help the cause today

He's the only player I have that is doing anything great so far. My next closest is Phil at 20th. Dustin Johnson was supposed to be my big winner this week, but that didn't work out for me or him...

Gee, thanks for pulling out on me Dustin Johnson and Paul Casey.... :angry:
Same thing for me. I wasn''t paying attention to who was actually going to show this weekend. I only have 7 in the field this week.

Forgot to set my field this week, and no one from my team last week is playing this week. Guess I'm going to drop out of the Top-100 now.

Gonna be a tough week...after DJ and Casey screwing me, I'll be lucky if I have 4 or 5 make the cut. Thanks for nothing Simpson, Hadley and Stefani!

Gonna be a tough week...after DJ and Casey screwing me, I'll be lucky if I have 4 or 5 make the cut. Thanks for nothing Simpson, Hadley and Stefani!

I'm in the same boat and expect between 4-6 to make the cut. Hopefully several of them make the top 10 or I luck and out and have the winner in my picks.

I had 5 make the cut and only 2 in the top 15.....oh well, on to next week.

All ten made it through to the weekend. Seven T30 or better, but only one in the top 5 currently.

I was wondering why Paul Casey wasn't showing on my list but i see he must have pulled out. 8 out of 10 made the cut but the best one is Ryan Palmer in 11th.

Held 7th and gained a little ground on the leader despite only having 5 dudes play the weekend.

28th up to 20th. Had 5 guys in the top 10 and I got helped out that probably no one had the winner or even most likely 2nd place.

Must have been a bad week for a lot of people. I only had 4 make the cut with 2 in the top 10, then 22nd, and 45th and only dropped a few places.

Down 1 spot, my highest finisher was 6th with 5 Wd or missed the cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to take this week as a big win. I forgot to set my team and only had 1 guy in the field. He came in 5th and with most having a bad week I am still in the top 5. Thought this was going to be a major loss week but got lucky.

Didn't have the top 2 but had a pretty good week with 4 in the top 10. Jumped back in the top 50

Went from 39 to 38, I stayed about the same behind the leaders so at least I didn't lose any ground to them.

Right back to 23rd. Lost the 3 spots I gained the previous week.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Didn't move either direction.

Didn't move either direction.

Same here. Didn't move an inch in the standings and really need to start making a move soon if I have any chance of gaining on the leader.

Went from 5 to 4. Gotta try to crack in that too 3.

Up one spot to 103. Time to start going chalk

Back