Buddy just got an iwatch yesterday and loves it. So funny story, he comes in this AM to show me and some of the stuff it can do. So thinking back to Icey's info about the watch DOES have phone functions, I ask him about making calls and receiving calls on the watch. He looks at me and says, "it doesn't do that". So me thinking he already knows everything about it, I was back thinking about how Icey was wrong and the darn thing doesn't make phone calls out on it.

He leaves and I start thinking that maybe I should watch that video Icey sent again and maybe it was the more expensive iwatches that did that. Nope. So I call my buddy back in and say, "watch this video". After it's over, he goes, "Call me and let's see". Sure enough, call comes in and he can answer it from his watch and talk. LOL. He had no clue and had me convinced that I didn't either. He replies before leaving, "this takes it to a whole other level now." LOL.

Thanks Icey!!!

Buddy just got an iwatch yesterday and loves it. So funny story, he comes in this AM to show me and some of the stuff it can do. So thinking back to Icey's info about the watch DOES have phone functions, I ask him about making calls and receiving calls on the watch. He looks at me and says, "it doesn't do that". So me thinking he already knows everything about it, I was back thinking about how Icey was wrong and the darn thing doesn't make phone calls out on it.

He leaves and I start thinking that maybe I should watch that video Icey sent again and maybe it was the more expensive iwatches that did that. Nope. So I call my buddy back in and say, "watch this video". After it's over, he goes, "Call me and let's see". Sure enough, call comes in and he can answer it from his watch and talk. LOL. He had no clue and had me convinced that I didn't either. He replies before leaving, "this takes it to a whole other level now." LOL.

Thanks Icey!!!
That's too funny, I've found a few more simple uses for it that take it over the top for me to, as my Apple TV as an example, I love using it instead of pointing the remote at the TV especially since it's buried/hidden behind and doesn't always work with the old remote, via the wifi and the watch, no problem!

That's too funny, I've found a few more simple uses for it that take it over the top for me to, as my Apple TV as an example, I love using it instead of pointing the remote at the TV especially since it's buried/hidden behind and doesn't always work with the old remote, via the wifi and the watch, no problem!

So you can scroll through the Apple TV via the watch? Too funny but awesome!

I just switched back to the iPhone after being a Samsung guy for 3 or 4 years. Now I've got my eye on this watch. I don't "need" it but I do love me some gadgets.
It is a want type device, that fulfills some needs and conveniences, my guess is with more and more apps being updated it will start to fill more needs in the future.

It is a want type device, that fulfills some needs and conveniences, my guess is with more and more apps being updated it will start to fill more needs in the future.

Gonna try and make it to Christmas this year. Think this would make a good gift..........for me.

I think my wife and I are going for try on appointments for the watch tonight. Need to figure out what size to order.

I was thinking the same for myself too Nate. Plus I just lost my watch that I've had for several years so this just makes sense!

I'm still rock'n the Surge and haven't had it but 6 months, so need to at least make a year with it before updating!

Picked up a watch in store today. Sport model, white sport band. I have tiny wrists, so got the 38mm model. Perfect sized, and it's really comfortable to wear.

Picked up a watch in store today. Sport model, white sport band. I have tiny wrists, so got the 38mm model. Perfect sized, and it's really comfortable to wear.
I got the same, except with the black band. Freaking love it. Simple and complex at the same time. A very well done product.

I got the same, except with the black band. Freaking love it. Simple and complex at the same time. A very well done product.

wait I thought you were back to android? Doesn't this only work with an iPhone?

wait I thought you were back to android? Doesn't this only work with an iPhone?
Gotta keep up with things, Dean!

G3 was sweet, but, Android OS is just not as polished as iOS. iOS ease of use and simplicity always sucks me back in. So I went back...as I typically do.

Got the exact same one. I like it, still learning how to use it as it has a lot more capabilities than I know how to get out of it currently.

Only real complaint so far is battery life. Need to pick up another charger cable so I can give it a quick boost while I am work.

Gotta keep up with things, Dean!

G3 was sweet, but, Android OS is just not as polished as iOS. iOS ease of use and simplicity always sucks me back in. So I went back...as I typically do.

I can't keep up with you. From now on I want up to the minute updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a LUNATIK Epik for my apple watch yesterday at best buy because I wanted a bit more protection, and holy cow does it make the watch big, I'm still trying to get used to it, I don't have to worry about banging it around anymore, but I'm wondering if it made it too bulky, time will tell!

Simple and complex is a perfect way to describe it. I haven't been frustrated with it at all, and I'm still finding stuff to do with it.

The jury is still out for me on the Apple watch. Only time will tell. (No pun intended)

I picked up a LUNATIK Epik for my apple watch yesterday at best buy because I wanted a bit more protection, and holy cow does it make the watch big, I'm still trying to get used to it, I don't have to worry about banging it around anymore, but I'm wondering if it made it too bulky, time will tell!
Worth the $70? I imagine it would be nice to have that on it at work.

I have a Garmin Fenix 3, and it is MASSIVE. So I think the size would be ok with me.

Worth the $70? I imagine it would be nice to have that on it at work.

I have a Garmin Fenix 3, and it is MASSIVE. So I think the size would be ok with me.

So far yes. But I'm only one day in. I do trigger Siri accidentally some times. But I think I may have it too tight. Like the change so far. And very durable so far.

So far yes. But I'm only one day in. I do trigger Siri accidentally some times. But I think I may have it too tight. Like the change so far. And very durable so far.
Nice!

Which colour did you go with?

Nice!

Which colour did you go with?

Gray. It's actually a bit more brown/green than I thought but I like it. Thinking I should have gone with green/black.

Gray. It's actually a bit more brown/green than I thought but I like it. Thinking I should have gone with green/black.
Im digging the green/black!

Yeah buddy!
It seems my Best Buy has them in stock.

Will check them out tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip, I had NO clue these existed.

Since they started getting them in the stores I figured it was time to pick one up.

Back