2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

This time tomorrow gr8dryv and I will be on the flight to Pitt!

2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

This time tomorrow gr8dryv and I will be on the flight to Pitt!

Looking forward to seeing you again Alex.

Safe travels to those hitting the road today

About 6 hours before I hit the road to Pitt. Focus at work will be minimal and can't wait til tomorrow to meet up with a bunch of THPers.

be safe everyone traveling today

Safe travels everyone!

At 12:01 I will be out the door. Get car gassed and washed up, grab a quick bite and be on my way!

Safe travels to everyone heading out this way today!

If anyone is going to be in town today, I'm meeting motoo for some Fat Heads in the city if you're interested.

At PNS awaiting flight. Have to get used to this small airport. So easy and quick. I have 3 hours to kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At PNS awaiting flight. Have to get used to this small airport. So easy and quick. I have 3 hours to kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That has to be the easiest airport to get in and out of, that I've ever seen.

Flight choices aren't always the best. But very small and never too crowded.

SaA

I'll be hitting the road tomorrow morning as soon as I get my youngest on the bus for his last day of school. That should be around 6:30am.

See you all there!

Safe travels fellas. I'll see you all on the range Saturday morning! tyno and I should be there around 10

spent almost an hour in traffic this morning on the way to work. Made me think of how much I am looking forward to 7.5 hours in the car tomorrow and sunday

spent almost an hour in traffic this morning on the way to work. Made me think of how much I am looking forward to 7.5 hours in the car tomorrow and sunday
#WorthIt

Safe travels to everyone, will be hitting the road at about 4pm EST. Gonna make a stop somewhere in between (Probably in Erie) for dinner, then hopefully meet up with all you at Mad Mex around 8/9pm.

Last day of work today and it already seems like it's dragging on. I'm going to load up the car tonight and should be on the road bright and early tomorrow to make my round at 1PM. Looking forward to meeting everyone....especially the other Marylanders.

Suck it up

I am leaving now should be there about 4:30pm or so depending on traffic.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm still not sure what time I'll be heading out there today, but will probably get in late.

Looking forward to the meet and greet Friday night.
On the road tomorrow morning.
Be safe everyone.

Have fun guys, I've been so busy since Old Silo that I haven't had very much time to even play.

Oh now I'm excited.

without a doubt. Just hope Pete doesn't have mexican food tonight
Magic 8 ball says "outlook looks cloudy."

Back