How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Nice streak Don, you get yourself healed up, this is prime golf time and you need to be out there.

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Had 3 birds today, to push my streak to 5 rounds...

Last edited:
First: just happy to be able to play 18 today . Secondly made 2 birdies , will probably forget about the streak since my last round was April 10. Just happy I contributed

Had 2 more birdies yesterday, pushing this current streak to 6.

Back to zero for me.

Started a new streak today hopefully. 1 birdie on the round on the par 5, 10th hole after a tight approach.

Well if today's round of 10 holes count(got caught behind the league and only got 10 holes in before dark) but I birdied the 10th hole to keep my streak going at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my streak ended today. I had at least 5 putts shave the hole today and not drop it was frustrating. So mine has ended at 11, now to start again and hopefully go longer.

4 and counting...

My streak is still going!!!!! 21 rounds in a row

Streak has ended at two. Had numerous birdie putts just stop dead on the lip today.

At 5 rounds with 5 birdies today.

Two birdies today puts me at two rounds. As well as I am hitting my irons I should hopefully be able to extend it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2 birdies today. Both on par 5's I reached in two. Missed both eagle putts but had short easy birdie putts. Streak at 2 rounds.

New streak started today. Had three birdies on the day.

Two rounds going right now

Up to two after today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

New streak started today with one birdie off my tee ball in the shamble portion of the Pittsburgh Invitational.

One birdie today, first in a few rounds. Hoping to get the streak going now!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

one birdie yesterday makes two consecutive rounds. I should have had 3-4 birdies, but I couldn't make a putt to save my life

Picked up a birdie during the best ball portion of a tournament yesterday that bumps my streak to 7

Back