Hello from Sunny AZ

sittingduck

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello fellow golfers, I am new to the forum. I have recently started golfing again after a 3 year absence due mostly to a back injury. I am 54 and recently retired. I am going all in, currently golfing 2-3 times a week and really enjoying the game again.

My just purchased a new bag (Callaway Fusion), I like the double carry straps, club separation and cart orientation when strapped on a golf cart. I also purchased a Ping G30 driver and a Callaway XR16 5 wood, I know mix and match but I liked the way both felt when hitting at the golf shop. Before I was using Taylor Made R7 driver, 3 and 5 wood. I am sticking with my irons at the moment, Ping V2 Rapture (4-UW) with graphite shafts but had the lie angle adjusted to blue by Ping after a fitting in late April. I am entertaining moving to the Ping G irons but would like to get more time on the course/range to stabilize my swing before making a decision. My bag is rounded out with a couple of Wilson Staff wedges and an Odyssey white hot #1 putter. I forgot to mention I had my grips replaced on my irons with the golf pride align grips, really liking them so far.

I am finding that plenty has changed since I last played, trying different golf balls (Bridgestone E6, Srixon Q star). But like I stated earlier working on my swing mechanics and consistency.

I look forward to reading this forum, lots of knowledge to be gained.

-Craig-

Welcome to thp

Welcome fellow Arizonan.

Welcome Craig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcomes

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, Craig!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome, there are a few us from Az as well.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome Craig!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP - AZ is starting to have a real contingent!!

Welcome!

Back