Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those in the area, please say safe.

19 dead so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is insane...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So crazy, positive thoughts to all those there.

So so sad

Crazy. Curious to learn the nature of the explosion.

From what I just saw on the news suicide bomber outside the venue. There are some questions if the majority of injuries were from a stampede getting out vs. the event itself. I can't even imagine what would have happened if something happened inside the stadium with 18K in there.

But of course reporting on these things right after there always seem to be things that change in the final story.

How sad.

That's so horrible. People just wanted to go enjoy a concert and this tragedy happens.

Good grief. Hopefully anyone in the area is safe!

Thoughts and prayers to all the victims... So sad to see.

Some very disturbed people in the world. Very sad news.

This makes me sick to my stomach. To do this in general is awful, but in a place that is filled with kids at a concert is just beyond me.

These morons just don't care who they harm. Tradegy, yes?? Murder, YESSSSSSS!!!

I'm so tired of seeing these images on the news. How can such evil exist?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This is just sad, and frustrating

Thoughts and prayers for our friends in Manchester.

Just reading the stories about cabbies taking people home for free, and hotels, guest houses and pubs opening their doors for people to stay the night. Time and time again, these low life scum utterly fail in their goals. Instead of driving people apart, they do just the opposite!!!! Targeting a venue packed with teenagers is a new low, but they'll never win!

Just reading the stories about cabbies taking people home for free, and hotels, guest houses and pubs opening their doors for people to stay the night. Time and time again, these low life scum utterly fail in their goals. Instead of driving people apart, they do just the opposite!!!! Targeting a venue packed with teenagers is a new low, but they'll never win!

This is a good point and it brings out the "positives" that come from these selfish acts of violence. We saw it on 9/11 and other attacks since. These attacks do more to bring all of us together than it does to drive us apart. Somehow, as crazy as it sounds, my faith in humanity is shattered and strengthened at the same time. We see the absolute worst in humanity cause some of the absolute best in people at times.

There's only one thing to do in these horrible times and that is to unite together and show these evil people that we will never be defeated.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Reports of missing children as young as 6.

Those in the area, please say safe.

Checked with our niece as soon as I heard about it because she is one who would have gone to that concert, but she didn't go thank goodness.

Just horrible. Prayers for all those affected.

"The end justifys the means". Suicide bombers are a cheap and easy way to disrupt, if even for a short time, people's lives. There's no shortage of people who will strap on a vest, or for that matter make excuses/justify their​ acts. That is a sad fact about the world we currently live in.

Thankfully, people come together following these events in solidarity against these scum.

Thoughts and prayers to the families of those injured/killed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sad, cowardly act. I hope all of our UK THPers and their families are safe.

Totally sucks. Hate getting headline notifications like that.

Back