The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Lol. Crazy loyal Bay area fans. Sure, they were selling out nearly every game when they sucked for 40 years.

Stop being delusional. No "Warriors Fans" knows who Baron Davis was.

Lol. Crazy loyal Bay area fans. Sure, they were selling out nearly every game when they sucked for 40 years.

Hahahahaha you know nothing

Wasn't there a crazy poll and literally no one knew who he was lol

Well this is fun

Guess I won't be watching sportscenter for the next 856823 days

Guess I won't be watching sportscenter for the next 856823 days
Not until the draft, at least. Then I get to see who my Lakers draft and ponder whether or not they win 30 games next year.

Don't worry...I'm shocked too...but they have actually been like top 10 in attendance every year since 2006. No idea what changed, but they went from like bottom 10-15 in 2005 and older, to top 10 2006 to now.

Great win by my Warriors, it was very enjoyable to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, no that I don't agree with AT ALL

Either LeBron or curry deserved it. Cmon man

Well...the real MVP of the finals wasn't on the winning team...I will say that Andre did play out of his mind in the finals and did mean a lot to the Warriors...congrats to him on the MVP and the Warriors on the title after a great season

Either LeBron or curry deserved it. Cmon man

I actually don't have a problem with Iguodala winning it. I thought it was him or LeBron for sure.

I actually don't have a problem with Iguodala winning it. I thought it was him or LeBron for sure.

Dude was giving up 40 a game playing LeBron. He was a solid key part but not the most valuable player

Love the attitudes of the coach, players and execs of Golden State

How you don't give it to Lebron is a bit confusing, especially considering how everyone talked about Lebron for basically the entire finals.

Silly.

Dude was giving up 40 a game playing LeBron. He was a solid key part but not the most valuable player

Eh, to be fair the only person that ever stops LeBron is LeBron. I thought Iguodala was their most important player. curry is always going to get his, but Iguodala more than doubled his average in like 3 games this series, all of which they won I believe. So idk, I don't have a problem with it

I still think LeBron was the truly most valuable player in this series, so it should have went to him, but Iguodala turned out to be the MvP of golden state

Eh, to be fair the only person that ever stops LeBron is LeBron. I thought Iguodala was their most important player. curry is always going to get his, but Iguodala more than doubled his average in like 3 games this series, all of which they won I believe. So idk, I don't have a problem with it

Agreed. I think the only reason Lebron didn't win it was because he was on the losing end.
Iggy was the most valuable though for sure from GSW. Nobody can shut down Lebron, but he was a pest and produced on offense as well.

Congrats to the Warriors!

Baron Davis made playing with a crazy beard famous years before James Harden. He made the Bay Area believe when he dunked all over Andrei Kirilenko and got a technical for showing his nipples on national TV.

average nearly a triple double carrying a rec league roster and an entire city just ain't worth what it used to be. NBA loves to "reward winning" so it's what it is. Congrats warrior fans, enjoy! I know the feeling of long-suffering to winning, it's unreal.

Baron Davis made playing with a crazy beard famous years before James Harden. He made the Bay Area believe when he dunked all over Andrei Kirilenko and got a technical for showing his nipples on national TV.
And more recently says he was abducted by aliens... Those warrior teams were fun to watch

Haha this made me lol. And proved a point.

tim hardaway and chris mullens are gettin their party on somewhere.. congrats to warriors, hell of a team

Mvp voting

Andre : 7
Lebron : 4
Curry : 0

Back