Help Identifying These Tees

altoidman

Reaction score
Picked these up on vacation last summer at a course in Ireland and I've grown to like them, but I'm starting to run low. Haven't seen them for sale anywhere else and don't know what they might be called to google. Has anyone ever seen these for sale anywhere? Ball added for scale.

3831bae802da028634992604aa16ddd8.jpg

I'm going to order some as well. Thanks for the link.

I use "Block Heads" and they can be had at the PGATSS or on Ebay. Same principle.

Picked these up on vacation last summer at a course in Ireland and I've grown to like them, but I'm starting to run low. Haven't seen them for sale anywhere else and don't know what they might be called to google. Has anyone ever seen these for sale anywhere? Ball added for scale.

3831bae802da028634992604aa16ddd8.jpg

Why do you like them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you like them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sturdy and easy to push down in those really hard tee boxes. Easy to adjust to multiple heights. Holds the ball well even with strong wind. Lasts a long time (I can carry just a couple in my pocket for a whole round vs. a pocketful of wooden tees). Easy to find after a shot. And of course the placebo effect; I think I hit well off them :D

Very sturdy and easy to push down in those really hard tee boxes. Easy to adjust to multiple heights. Holds the ball well even with strong wind. Lasts a long time (I can carry just a couple in my pocket for a whole round vs. a pocketful of wooden tees). Easy to find after a shot. And of course the placebo effect; I think I hit well off them :D

They do look different from most tees I have seen too, so kind of unique as well ... :act-up:

I use the Martini Tees myself. Both the short ones and the longer ones (for the driver). I have had 2 (each height) that have lasted me 4+ rounds ..
act-up.png

Back