The 2017 HandCrafted Experience with Project X

One of the events I've been waiting for. I'm throwing my name in the hopper and ask for forgiveness later.

I would definitely love to be a part of this one, such a cool event.

This is always one of the top events that THP does all year. It will not disappoint, always fun seeing the thoughts on the baseline shafts. Time frame doesn't work for me, looking forward to seeing who get in for this - wondering who will be the c.a.leric or Chump Fries who ruffles DBs feathers this trip.

Looks fantastic!! This event is the real deal as I've seen some of the finished products from some THP'ers that went in the past.

Everyone needs to sign up for this one. It's your shot at customizing your own 1 of 1 shaft!

JB did, but you can't really put a price on this one.... it's unbelievable and an event I will remember for a lifetime.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This event has been one of the best follows of the past couple years. I really hope I can swing it and put in for it this year.

I've been waiting on this one

Would love to see what you would come up with!

If I get selected I'll petition UA for logo authority. lol

This one has been a great follow. I'm still not sure I know enough about shafts to even provide reasonable input into the design of one. But, it would be a great learning experience, I'm sure, and a lot of fun on top of that.

This event is at the top of my list along with the Grandaddy to one day be a part of. Good luck to all who are entering. Judging from past events, you will learn a lot, get an incredible one of a kind shaft, and have a lot of fun.

I 'believe' my game always needs new equipment, but I 'know' my game needs a shaft built for me and my crazy swing tendencies; looking forward to signups!

Good luck to all of the entrants, it truly is an amazing experience.

After my first THP event I've got the itch for more! I've never really completely understood shaft technology, this would just be an amazing experience.

This is going to be so much fun to follow along after participating last year. This should definitely be on top of everyone's wish list and is an event that you make the time for! Barona is a fun track as well and will always be memorable for me since Regional Rivalry was held there.

So who's itching to be the creepy stalker guy for DB TT this year?

Damn limited vacation days per year (although I do always keep a couple of flex days in case I get the Grandaddy callimg).. Looks like I will have to follow this again this year without being able to take a shot at getting in.

Dang the dates don't work for me, but I will be following along with envy again this year, this is always one high on my ponder list, I have no doubts it's going to be awesome!

This is one I really want to make. I am afraid I'll be moving my daughters back to college around that time though. Going to look into some negotiating with the wife and see what I can come up with before applying.

Sounds like a great successor to the prior Hand-Crafted events. This is definitely one of the fun follows, as everyone goes through the design process and then reveals their designs, basically one at a time. Pretty darn cool.

So who's itching to be the creepy stalker guy for DB TT this year?

I'm not going for creepy stalker guy, but I will definitely look for his untapped profile to try and bring some unique Wisconsin craft beers for him.

Would love to be lucky enough to get selected for this. Looking forward to more info

Was really thinking about throwing my hat into the ring for this one, but the dates don't work out. *sigh*

Love TT, and the thought of a one off shaft from them would be totally awesome.

I've thought about what I would do for graphics ever since the first one of these, but the dates have never worked out for me to try to enter. It is definitely always one of my favorite follows though.

Back