RIP Sir Roger Moore

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score

RIP 007

RIP. One of my favorites as bond

Bummer there. I won't lie, not my favorite Bond, but he still had a couple of really solid outings and was a highly decorated actor outside of 007. Not to mention his UNICEF work, which as the letter notes, is really his most important accomplishment.

RIP to Sir Roger.

RIP Sir Roger. He was the 007 that I watched growing up and helped make me a fan of the movies.

Really enjoyed him as the Saint!! Sad day!!

And if your really getting old you will remember he was the cousin from England in the old TV western Maverick. A handsome devil he was destined to play Bond. Sad news. We are all shaken but not stirred.

Massive Roger Moore fan!!!! He had a good innings but still a sad day. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn RIP to the second best Bond

Very sad news, RIP Sir Roger Moore.

RIP Sir Moore. My 2nd favorite Bond as well.

Bummer there. I won't lie, not my favorite Bond, but he still had a couple of really solid outings and was a highly decorated actor outside of 007. Not to mention his UNICEF work, which as the letter notes, is really his most important accomplishment.

RIP to Sir Roger.

Agree 10000% RIP Sir Roger Moore

He had a great sense of humor from what I saw in interviews.

So sad, RIP 007!

RIP Roger Moore. An icon with the 007 films.

RIP 007

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He was a solid James Bond no doubt!

Lived a good long life. He was my favorite James Bond, as he's the one from when I started watching the James Bond movies.

Roger was my 2nd favorite Bond after Connery.
He will be missed.

RIP to Sir Roger.

Agreed. He played the part with a more light-hearted approach but he had some really solid films in the franchise. Definitely a sad day for us 007 fans. RIP Sir Roger.

Back