Flash Q&A III. Who's up in this here?

Beating Hashtag is like beating my 6 year old in Battleship. I enjoy the process, but the outcome is never really a surprise.

So, Grandaddy.

Have you been successful sine The King in helping Chad understand he has to drop his ball where the ball crossed the hazard, not where he feels he would have ended up?

How involved is Callaway in Top Golf? Any plans to get one in Ohio?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We are pretty involved from a marketing stand point. We are one of the owners of that business, as you know.

They are expanding rapidly so I'm sure you won't have to wait very long.

Greatest of all time: MJ or Lebron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you been successful sine The King in helping Chad understand he has to drop his ball where the ball crossed the hazard, not where he feels he would have ended up?

Hahahahaha, this made me laugh.

Tell Colsaerts to start playing well again..

Thank you.

Harry,

Thanks for doing this first of all! What do you feel has been Callaway's most well received product they've launched this year on tour? It can be from Callaway or Odyssey, doesn't matter.

Also, how hard do you find it to improve on products that were flat out knocked out of the park?

This year I'd say the XR driver on Tour has been a big surprise hit.
It's tough when you make products you think are excellent. But our guys always have stuff they'd like to improve upon obviously.

From Social
Ball that changed the ball getting updated? Will it be called Ball that changed the ball that changed the ball?

Any plans to bring to market wedges/putters with designs like the stuff from Anthony we see on Twitter even if full customization isn't feasible?

Yes. That will happen.

Putting ketchup on a hotdog --

Most embarrassing thing you can do at a picnic, or secret signal that the communists have won?

How soon can I be lucky? I really like the number "777"

hashtag plays by rules nobody else knows about.

We need to make that match happen. JRod would win that one, I think. Ethan is losing weight due to wedding stress.

Not worried about the Granddaddy at all. We will be a big favorite again and you'll have to come up with a lame "my wife is having a baby" excuse again.
Bahahahahaha, we are in the clear, no babies for December.

From Social
Ball that changed the ball getting updated? Will it be called Ball that changed the ball that changed the ball?

Endless loop. Like looking into a reflection of a reflection.

Yeah we have some things in ball that are going to be awesome. Chrome Soft was just the beginning.

Putting ketchup on a hotdog --

Most embarrassing thing you can do at a picnic, or secret signal that the communists have won?

It's okay if you're 10 years old or younger. Any older than that, time to start putting up the Lenin statues again.

Appreciate the answer Harry!

Next question: Callaway's current dual cog tip allows a 2 up, 1 down loft change as you already know. Was there a thought of making the adapter cover the 8-12 spectrum like some other companies have done?

You rock Harry!! Thank you for taking the time to engage and drop some insider knowledge on us!

Next question: Callaway's current dual cog tip allows a 2 up, 1 down loft change as you already know. Was there a thought of making the adapter cover the 8-12 spectrum like some other companies have done?

You read my mind, Wardy.

Are you a hockey guy? Kings or Ducks?
Eit

Either way, sorry.
:eyepoke:

That Wardy asks good questions

Harry, 10th hole at The Crossings in Carlsbad, what club do you play off the tee? I hate that hole, only time playing it I triple bogeyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess so but we thought we had enough on there. We can always change that if people start to want more.

Back