Golf USA Manhattan

williaza

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to give some positive pub. I stumbled on this site looking to upgrade my wedges. They offer FULL customization on a few brands through the internet. I ended up getting two Mizuno S5 wedges with custom shaft and stamping for 89.95 w/free stamping. I emailed them and they responded within minutes. Called them to place the order (I wanted to use two credit cards) they handled it great. Then I wrote the wrong customization color for the stamping and emailed them at 9:30 last night. They responded LAST night and said they would try to call Mizuno this morning to fix it. They emailed me this morning saying that it was resolved and my wedges would be completed today and shipped tomorrow.

Just amazing service. When you compare it to the disasters I have experienced from PGA Tour SS recently its amazing. If youre in the market for clubs check them out.

If you know your specs these guys are awesome! I have used them for my wedges and irons. Great service!

Is this Golf USA in Manhattan, KS?

If so, that's my local shop.

They do a lot of internet business. Cody and Brad are awesome.

Is this Golf USA in Manhattan, KS?

If so, that's my local shop.

They do a lot of internet business. Cody and Brad are awesome.

Yea it is

Good to hear. I had Golf USA in Limerick, PA install my W/S adapter onto my PX Handcrafted and they did a great job - I'd certainly use them again. They charge a little more than average for their club work, but I'm willing to pay for good work.

Yea it is

I'll be sure to let them know. Will have to get with JB as well. They might be open to some type off THP sponsorship. I doubt they even know what THP is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be sure to let them know. Will have to get with JB as well. They might be open to some type off THP sponsorship. I doubt they even know what THP is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really was shocked with the service...fully custom products via the internet along with the customer service....I pretty much know my specs now and will probably use them for almost every club purchase in the future.

Back