THP Call out - the rematch - Ozzman vs Markm778

• Total voters

ozzman

Reaction score
Handicap
very high
Last year, ozzman was able to hold off a furious rally to defeat Mr. Golden Ticket in a battle of north vs south. Mark graciously donned his most hated enemy, Ozzie Guillen, for his avatar for one month. Mark got the last laugh when the real Cubs won the World Series, and things got even better as he was selected as the golden ticket winner and punched his ticket to the Grandaddy of them all.

This year, the table is being set. Mark, coming off an injured hand, will be playing on his home course, where he just happened to get an eagle last round. Ozzman will be playing his first full 18 hole round of the year with an entirely new bag.

Details:
When: Friday, May 26th before the THP Top Golf event
Where: https://www.eaglewoodresort.com
Tee Time: 11:30am
Course is short and tight. 6000 from the tips.

Ozzman has a current index of 17.4
Mark has a current index of at least 20 coming off his surgery

Mark will be getting a stroke on the 4 hardest holes

May the best thper win! Regardless of outcome, this callout will provide Mark with needed match play experience to prep for the Grandaddy and help THP once again take down Callaway.

Last year's thread: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...Ozzman-North-Side-vs-South-Side-Battle-Royale!

Last edited:
Awesome! Love that course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Looking forward to following along. I'm taking the great and powerful​ Ozz FTW!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thought for a second the call out was happening at the top golf event, that would be interesting. (actually a skills call out comp would be interesting but that is neither here nor there. )

I got to play with Mark before the THP Ambition last year, and was partnered with Ozzman the very next day so this is a tough one...

I've got to give the edge to the guy at his home course though.

(Sorry Oz!)

Gonna be a fun one. Wish I could be their in person to watch the battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of distance we looking at for this one (sorry link wont work at the office)

Link doesn't work for me either.

Not sure why the links aren't working. The course is short and packed into a tight location. Distance from the tips is 6017 yds.

Went with Mark last time out going to do the ole flipper do and go with Ozz in this one.

Sorry Mark - but I know both of you guys and this is the fair way to do it.

Not sure why the links aren't working. The course is short and packed into a tight location. Distance from the tips is 6017 yds.

You should link to last year's callout too

link to last year added

Went with Mark last time out going to do the ole flipper do and go with Ozz in this one.

I did the same, but I'm going to come out on the winning side both times :p

The course is right next to Medinah. We call it "Mini Medinah". It's a resort course, so not hard, just tight.

YDTM....

The course is right next to Medinah. We call it "Mini Medinah". It's a resort course, so not hard, just tight.

Who is we? You and the mouse in your pocket? :alien:

I was going to go with Mark until he called Eaglewood "Mini Medinah"

Ozz and Ozz early. My golf course sensibilities are offended. :glasses-nerdy:

24f63321190132cbef5df2410a472ff3.png

courseId=7601&facilityId=4690&view=wide&img=1&t=1494580038

Mark really is one of the good guys here on thp. I'm looking forward to the competition. Need to toughen you up for December.

What hole did you eagle?

Mark really is one of the good guys here on thp. I'm looking forward to the competition. Need to toughen you up for December.

What hole did you eagle?

46abbd5458b401aa603d9e1e6e5722b2.jpg

Knocked that 3 wood in there stiff!!! wowzers.

It was either the Green or the Bunkers - This time I won. Putt was actually a further than 1 foot.
It was down hill and greasy.. Banged that boy in!

Love that track! Have fun guys!

Back