The Shoot Out Sponsored by Cleveland Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year THP held the Short Game Shoot Out with Cleveland Golf and in 2017, we are changing it up a bit. Below you will find all of the details that can be shared of this absolutely amazing golf event that will take place over a couple of days.

SX_CG_XO_lockup-S.jpg

When & Where
August 9th-10th
Huntington Beach, CA

Details
Nine Lucky THPers will take part in the Shoot Out which features education, an unbelievable golf course and a whole lot of gear. Each participant will receive new gear. That is all we can say right now, but I can tell everybody that likes golf gear, this is going to be a special couple of days.

It starts on Wednesday evening with a meet and greet at a local restaurant with fellow participants, THP and some people from Cleveland Golf.

Thursday morning will be a whirlwind at the Cleveland Golf HQ learning, receiving and more. Then it's off to the course where you will play 18 holes with your new gear and possibly a few surprises and prizes.

Then it's drinks with the group after a long day of education, testing and a fun round of golf. And oh yeah, you get to keep the gear and have it in hand before it hits stores.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2017 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $329
Round of golf at Pelican Hill
Unlimited Range Balls
Pre Release Equipment
Srixon Golf Balls
Group Dinners
SWAG SWAG SWAG
And some awesome prizes

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

The Course
When jaw-dropping scenery is par for the course, you’ll need to remind yourself to keep your eye on the ball. But once you find your focus, players of every skill level are rewarded with 36 holes that test your mettle, quicken your pulse and stir your soul. Pelican Hill Golf Club is more than just a round of golf. It’s a two-course feast to make you feel as if golf is your sole reason for being. And from the moment you tee off, it absolutely is.

Celebrating 25 years of majestic California sunsets and unforgettable rounds, Pelican Hill Golf Club is a world-class experience that you have to play to believe. With a quarter century of accolades and accomplishments on the score card, it's no wonder these two courses are described as "some of the most spectacular in golf."

6-S.jpg

Golf_Pelican-Hill-6-700x400-S.jpg

Participants
altoidman
Vortex
Jaysfan
sourmash
ASN21
Shifty
Papatortuga
TonyB
Superfli6

Last edited:
Oh snap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh damn.... this event is must see.

This event looks amazing!

Oh, this doesn't sound like fun.........da!! This sounds fantastic!!

If this is the sign up thread, I want to sign up...

Srixon/Cleveland ... yeah, I'm interested.

Holy crap! Yeah, I'm signing up for this sucker for sure. Sounds awesome!

Oh Wow

wow.........

Had an absolutely blast at this one last year, and the 2017 version sounds like its going to be even better

I can't wait to follow this event just to see more pics of the course! Pre release equipment and gear talk are always great parts of THP events.

Oh! Goodness, that course looks amazing. I've been waiting for this one. These guys really have it going and I would love to spend a little time with them.

If this is the sign up thread, I want to sign up...

Signup details will come out next week.

Oh man. Epic course for this event!

Whooo......this is going to be a hot ticket item I believe.

Signup details will come out next week.

Lol... my bad... I got excited!

This is really really freakin awesome! and only 4 days before my birthday ;)

Can't beat those views! Course looks awesome...heading to the webs to read about it! Some lucky THP'ers are going to enjoy this one.

Sweet!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Uh....

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Oh wow. I have always wanted to play Pelican Hill. I will be trying my best to get in on this event. This sounds so awesome.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The Shoot Out Sponsored by Cleveland Golf

To borrow a phrase from the late Al McGuire: "Holy Mackerel!"

This is an absolute MUST for me!

Now this is exciting. Would definitely love to be a part of this one!

Back