Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement

Mini Golf Friday Night
Pairings Coming Tomorrow
2 Man Teams
1st 17 holes you will use a Cure Putter
18th hole you will use your own putter so make sure you bring it

Winning twosome of lowest score EACH win a Cure Putter of their choice. Jeff and John from Cure will both be at the event including Friday night for those that want to get info and learn a bit more about the line as well as learn about what will work better for them. Jeff is an absolute wizard working with people for fitting.

Bump for those that have not seen this.

And now I am officially jealous. I was close to being converted. Getting fitted correctly may have speed up the conversion process.

It's only what...a 20 some hour drive for you? That's nothing

I have plenty of FF miles. That is not the issue. Just rough with the work schedule and my weekends are booked pretty solid in the few weekends of summer we get here. I actually a few minutes ago to see if I could fly in and out to make it work but it is not meant to be.

I have plenty of FF miles. That is not the issue. Just rough with the work schedule and my weekends are booked pretty solid in the few weekends of summer we get here. I actually a few minutes ago to see if I could fly in and out to make it work but it is not meant to be.

Well that's too bad. Would have been good to see you again bud!

Well that's too bad. Would have been good to see you again bud!

Yep, you guys are going to have a blast. I am sure I will make it out to Ohiotopia at some point.

The mini golf just got serious...putters are on the line

We need one more person everybody. There are 971392 Ohio THPers. Most have never even looked in this thread. Hopefully we can add one more to the group.

We need one more person everybody. There are 971392 Ohio THPers. Most have never even looked in this thread. Hopefully we can add one more to the group.

I'm on it

Paging Ddec

Should we bump the regional rivalry thread? Everyone there said they would travel to an event

Should we bump the regional rivalry thread? Everyone there said they would travel to an event

Hahaha. And this one is in their backyard. :D

Really wish I could, but the schedule won't allow it next weekend.

Same for me, I'm commited to a charity tournament with family members.

Call off the wolves Philly V, we are at an even number...hehe

That didn't take long. lol

Announcement

Mini Golf Friday Night
Pairings Coming Tomorrow
2 Man Teams
1st 17 holes you will use a Cure Putter
18th hole you will use your own putter so make sure you bring it

Winning twosome of lowest score EACH win a Cure Putter of their choice. Jeff and John from Cure will both be at the event including Friday night for those that want to get info and learn a bit more about the line as well as learn about what will work better for them. Jeff is an absolute wizard working with people for fitting.
That's awesome. Sounds like a fun time, and fantastic prizes.

guess that means if I go I will only screw things up :banghead:

First post updated with Mini Golf Partners.

For those Tapatalk users that wont be able to see it (I think)...Here ya go.

Canadan & The Dave
Iceyshanks & hennesbp
Kboyer & Amart
DavidWinchell & mikedean441
rsawyers & Doddly5687
Certifi_able & Sambamdad
lafayette7 & Gunner
hickerad & Hammer84
steamcorners & Grins
creegs7882 & amsmith61
cbaker2882 & Robozeo
PhillyV & Robman7