Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the 12 counted for hickory, can we do a break down? I did my best rounding up maddog and Pete, let's make this happen!
moosejaa
Krispyk
Greggdrews
Six4three5
Plin
Choppstixxx
Jesse
Jay
emart
Bro1
Bro2
+1
BigE
Maddog?
O'Carroll?
Golds?

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is he in? He hasn't shown any interest on here unless I missed it.

I spoke with him, said he was planning on it. I'll ask again tm.

moosejaa
Krispyk
Greggdrews
Six4three5
Plin
Choppstixxx
Jesse
Jay
emart
Bro1
Bro2
+1
Maddog?
O'Carroll?
BigE?
Golds?

I should be good to go. I just hope I can bring some golf shots with me too.....:act-up:

I should be good to go. I just hope I can bring some golf shots with me too.....:act-up:
Thanks! Looking forward to teeing it up with you.

Hey Andy, how was your toutnament today?

Hey Andy, how was your toutnament today?

Not bad, rain held off til the last hole. We didn't score well -2, 70. Pull hooks are killing me lately. Have a safe drive home.

Not bad, rain held off til the last hole. We didn't score well -2, 70. Pull hooks are killing me lately. Have a safe drive home.

I was able to fix my pull hooks yesterday by weakening my grip, driver was on all round.

I was able to fix my pull hooks yesterday by weakening my grip, driver was on all round.
Nice! I may have to try that although I was literally going good drive, bad drive, every other hole.

I had similar poor driving, gave up half way yesterday and went long Tom all day. Found the fairway that way.

I had similar poor driving, gave up half way yesterday and went long Tom all day. Found the fairway that way.
I'm pull hooking the 3W and the long irons too so I just need to correct it. It's a combo of my OTT and tempo (too quick) issues I think.

I believe you get too quick at the top and your hip hasn't cleared out, then you lean over the ball, causing you to pull left of the target. I'd work on the take away to be smoother and work on the initiation of left hip, it should balance you out and prevent the out to in path with a shut face leading to a pull hook.

You killed that 3 wood on our back 9 yesterday, and your score followed those Fairways home as well!

I believe you get too quick at the top and your hip hasn't cleared out, then you lean over the ball, causing you to pull left of the target. I'd work on the take away to be smoother and work on the initiation of left hip, it should balance you out and prevent the out to in path with a shut face leading to a pull hook.

Thanks Paul, I will try to put those thoughts into play next time I get a chance.

You killed that 3 wood on our back 9 yesterday, and your score followed those Fairways home as well!
Haha, had to do something to stop the bleeding.

I need answers to these questions for the survey since I've never played there I'm lieing my arse off for $10. Lol

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]What do you like most about Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
If you were the person in charge, what improvements, in any aspect of the course or our service, would you consider making?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][/FONT]

The staff there is excellent, they sent out my sunglasses back to me when I couldn't go there to pick it up. Food is great there. Overall facility looks brand new. Maybe improve practice facility, otherwise the course really is excellent.

btw Andy, great find. I'm excited for this

So it's looking good for July 3rd, we have 14 confirmed and just waiting to hear from Golds, Maddog and O'Carroll.
I'm sure everyone won't be over their Old Stonewall hangover, but this outing should help a little.

Last edited:
So it's looking good for July 3rd, we have 13 confirmed and just waiting to hear from Golds, Maddog and O'Carroll.
I'm sure everyone won't be over their Old Stonewall hangover, but this outing should help a little.

really looking forward to this get together. will be nice to seem some old faces from Olde Stonewall and meet you and some new faces

really looking forward to this get together. will be nice to seem some old faces from Olde Stonewall and meet you and some new faces

I'm liking the late morning tee times. Gives everyone time to get there a little early, hit the range and hang out a little before the round.
Eric, I assume you and your group will be 1 foursome?

Spoke to Golds, he's in and trying to get his friend to join as well. I'm guessing Pete is running out of excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back