mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
Just went to the Ping web page and it looks like they did away with Web Fit. In fact the home page is completely different now. It's been a couple of weeks since I have visited the page, but I'm shocked WF is gone. Anyone know why?

Not only is that gone, but they don't even have their bags on the site anymore.

This new site looks like it was made using GoDaddy website creator.

It looks like they made the mobile site, just made it bigger, and moved on.

Noticed that this morning when I was looking for bags, and went there this morning to see what colors were available - my PING bag is the only one that hasn't fallen apart on me in some way after a season and a half or so. I feel like that's a category that they're well regarded in, so it's nuts to me that they're not there.

Haha nice! But your totally right, it is a pretty lame website for a major OEM

Haha nice! But your totally right, it is a pretty lame website for a major OEM

A boring site for a boring OEM

I just looked again. The bags are listed in the "Ping Shop" Bag tab on top. Access through Buy Now.

I just looked again. The bags are listed in the "Ping Shop" Bag tab on top.

Yes, after clicking around for 5 minutes I found them.

That should tell you that this thing was designed by toddlers. Any reasonably talented UX designer had nothing to do with this layout.

Yes, after clicking around for 5 minutes I found them.

That should tell you that this thing was designed by toddlers. Any reasonably talented UX designer had nothing to do with this layout.

Agreed. The site is bad. Much prefer the older site.

Well, Bob Parsons owes them that much at least.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its still better than the Wilson Staff site. I have grown to LOVE my W/S products but their site is horrible IMO.

They have always been pretty good about responding to questions but no response from them when asking what happened to web fit. Oh well.......

Yeah that stinks. It was fun to play with the inputs. I really think its nuts not to sell clubs on the site or to not let retailers have sales on what ever they want. It's 2017!

I have read that Ping states the site is under construction and should be updated soon

The old web site was pretty nice, the new one is really lacking. Classic clubs are completely gone... used to be one of the strengths of the old site.

Dave

Back