Great big bertha or jpx-ex driver

rlefig

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking at possibly moving on from my RBZ stage 2 driver and 3 to either a used Great big bertha from calloway pre owned or new mixing jpx-ez. Any thoughts. Looking to get a bit longer and straighter.

Thoughts?

The GBB was a fantastic driver for me. Haven't hit the other.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The eBay cpo pricing with the 20% off coupon add up to a great offer

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I have the GBB in the bag right now and I love it. Feels and sounds great, and was pretty easy to dial in for pretty consistent flight with a decent swing. I don't have any experience with the JPX unfortunately, but I will say the ability to pick from multiple shaft options on CPO is well worth it.

Love the JPX ez. I found it very forgiving but if your looking for low spin it's not going to be a great choice.

I owned both and preferred the GBB but they were both good drivers. I would go with whichever is the better deal but that's me.

I also prefer the adams blue that I have now to both of those. And they can be had for $70 brand new.

I swing a GBB and I love it. I came from a Taylormade Burner and TEE X-rail.

Is cpo Calloway pre owned?

Yes the 2016 jpx-ez on Rock bottom is cheap and Calloway pre owned is always good. Just looking for something very forgiving. I have the jpx ez irons and like them but a lot of folks really like the Calloway woods

Thanks for all the suggestions keep them coming

I have a fairly slow swing speed and can say when I hit my GBB flush it's an effortless 250 drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only comment on the GBB as I have one in my bag and love it

If you have the chance, try and hit both and make your decision based on how they feel perform for you

Will try and find a place that has them to swing. I hit the fusion and liked that. Price wise they are both the around the same

Looking at possibly moving on from my RBZ stage 2 driver and 3 to either a used Great big bertha from calloway pre owned or new mixing jpx-ez. Any thoughts. Looking to get a bit longer and straighter.

Thoughts?

The GBB changed my driving game. It's still one of the best drivers out there for me and nothings been able to knock it off yet.

I ended up purchasing a Great Big Bertha driver and 3-wood from calloway preowned on ebay with the 20%

The driver has a rogue i/o 60g stiff shaft and the 3 is a matrix Radix HD shaft. Should be here by the weekend all for under 250. Will put the RBZ stage 2's on the market.

Thanks for all your help we will see how they swing

Back