Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Big Fücking German gets a goal!

I know he hasn't gotten a goal or been involved in any of the goals. But Özil has been very active.

This is over...

Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Oh well. This game is over so I may as well show my face. Arsenal have been superb. However, it's been a disappointing end to a disappointing season. Villa have been totally out of ideas in this game. They seemed to have only one idea in attack and that was to use Benteke in the air. Complete lack of any plan B! With the club still up for sale, I don't see any big changes in the off season, so more of the same to look forward to next season. Thank **** this season is over!!! Blu, send me a pm when your ready. See you all next season.

:D

That's a hell of a view Mark

One more thing.....

Couldn't resist :D

That's a hell of a view Mark

Stupid photobucket app. You might not appreciate the pic I was supposed to post LOL. Anyway, it should have been at least 6-0, so well played.

Francis Coquelin gets away with one.

Garbage goal from Giroud. But it looked pretty

Arsenal winning the FA is nice. Wish they could take the bpl though

I agree and they have won it 12 times now which is crazy

Not a good game for a fan who didn't have a horse in the race, but a good result for blu!

I was hoping Arsenal would win, but it didn't matter to0 me one way or the other. The Underdog winning would have been cool, but 12 FA Cups is pretty effing awesome too.

Come on Juventus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has got the makings of being the FA Cup final all over again. Barcelona by far, the best team in the world! 11 magicians playing magic football!!!

Well, I didn't see that coming!!!

Wow! Just seen the result of the Wales game. Great result for them!!!

How crazy is it that Faroe Islands beat Greece? Does that amaze anybody other that me? No? OK

How crazy is it that Faroe Islands beat Greece? Does that amaze anybody other that me? No? OK

European champions to being beaten by a part time team in 11 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slovenia up 1 after 45 minutes

Wow what a finish to this match.

Not the best performance, but another 3 points. Qualification to the Euro's pretty much done and an unbeaten season. This time last year, I'd happily have taken that.

Back