Introducing Captain Ethanator - 2015 THP Gauntlet

Ethan is the man. I'd follow him into the Gauntlet any day.

He gave me a lot of options, going to be tough to choose

I would gladly be on Ethan's team. But I'm not sure if I want it to be Cowboy Ethan, Elvis Ethan, or XR Man. In fact that should be the team's apparel.

Space man Ethan would be my go to. Kinda sounds the most fun of the choices.

Every captain so far is bringing it and making it slightly difficult to narrow it down to three

Down to earth kinda guy and definitely has my sense of humor.
8fe15572b1396f4d97276aaf3f407a7a5f23e50cd5489b4f167c83b901717744.jpg

Ethan is awesome!
I didn't get to get a round in with him at #TheGrandaddy...

Maybe this should change...?

Ethan dropping knowledge early in the AM. Would lucky to call him captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, who doesn't want to have XR man lead you team! #NoBrainer

Love it! I loved how the camera man started laughing at the comment about Rhi's team! HAHA, this is going to be great!!!

I'd roll with my fellow lefty any day of the week!

Ethan is a great guy! Played with him in all but ONE round in the Grandaddy, and we had a blast! He would be one of the ones I'd look at joining if given the chance, and I support his message! lol

It was so awesome to be part of TeamEthanator last year! You definitely want to be on his team. Great guy, great captain, and he brought some great beers. Love the vid, makes solid points for sure!

Love this one! Very "matter of fact" about it!! I like his bullet point presentation!
All the videos so far have been great!

Love the video from the Ethanator! I like the message, Ethan's choice in beverages and I like his chances in the Gauntlet.

They have pills for liver abuse, I think. And I don't think you can buy scorecard DOTS.
Remember, #TEAMRHI lost by 4 points last year. FOUR POINTS, people. Trash me all you want, fellas. My team will have MORE fun and WIN. :eek:k:

They have pills for liver abuse, I think. And I don't think you can buy scorecard DOTS.
Remember, #TEAMRHI lost by 4 points last year. FOUR POINTS, people. Trash me all you want, fellas. My team will have MORE fun and WIN. :eek:k:

The liver grows back. It practically heals itself*! Nothing to worry about

* You should probably speak to a licensed and certified medical professional for trusting the liver regrowth when it comes to cirrhosis.

I happen to be experienced in winning Gauntlets. I'm also a free agent this year.

Ethan ' s a good dude and got some serious game. A great captain right there!!

Great stuff.

Dragnet - Just the fact ma'am

Ha, love the video Ethan! Would love to be on your team. You've seen my 145 yard putter swing so, you know I've got that shot in my bag when its needed!

Hahah, driver instead of pw. Johnny and the earplugs rofl! Ethan can straight up play, an amazing guy as well. I would love to be on your team Ethan, consider me interested

Who wouldn't want to be on the Ethanators team.

I could sign up for 1. Good Time 2. Good Game 3. Good couple of Beverages! But, we'll have to win, too!

Really well done, Ethan.

This is going to be a great event.

Ethanator, top three for sure. I have seen the man split fairway after fairway and drop 15 footers that meant something. Sign me up! Not to mention, one of the nicest people I have ever met, witty as all get out, knows beer and knows Chicago. Like I said...sign me up.

So you gotta go with Ethan, just based on all the other choices right? lol good stuff.

Back