The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

I need me jr smith playiff stats by round I can't find them anywhere bit it's got to be ugly for this one
Boston: Avg <10 points
Chicago: Avg 13 points
Atl: Avg 18 points
Gs: Avg <10 points

3 of 14 for the knicks tonight
69ac56fc7a86f54c9402d91149c78270.jpg

Awesome travel...momentum killer

J.R. is a bum

It's hack - a - Iguodala time!!! Or not.... to the bench.

Straight sewer trash from LeBron

Wow lebron wtf

Lobbing a pass to deli and then a 60 foot 3 pointer wtf lebron

Brick brick city ya'll

Can't imagine how tired Lebron is right now... He has been amazing this series, and been almost completely alone.

He's even having a really good game tonight. But again, pretty much by himself.

Not sure how you guys can be disappointed in his play AT ALL tonight.

Well heck of a run...team fought through the obstacles and hung in there til the end but just too much to overcome.
I think the pieces are in place that if the team stays together (and they upgrade bench) they will be extremely tough to beat.

Oh and 16% from 3 won't win too many games.

Lived and died by the 3 and they just couldn't hit them for most of this series

GS: 28 assists to 9 turnovers
Cleveland: 12 assists to 16 turnovers

Hahaha Miller can barely pull LeBron off the bench.

Wow I never thought I'd see the Dubs win the title. From all those terrible years in the 90's and 00's to all the terrible draft picks and bad trades. The whole Bay Area is going to erupt tonight! Warriors!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable year.

Amazing run by the Cavs. I'm not sure any other team in the league could have made it to the Finals losing 2 of their 3 best players, that's a testament to how good Lebron is and how he makes others better. But they just ran into a team that was clearly the best team throughout the regular season and the playoffs. The Warriors are going to finish the season 83-20, that's a ridiculous winning percentage in the NBA.

Now the Trash man decides to make something when it's all but signed and sealed.

Mark Jackson is probably going to go on a bender after having to commentate this series, watching his former team win a championship.

Of course smith starts hitting 3s now

Unreal...curse you smith

Smith drains one...the throws up a disastrous prayer...what the hell

LOL brutal JR smith keeping false hopes alive

LeBron's legs are toast...you could tell the last few 3's he took

Something about Curry that just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's that stupid mouthpiece. I don't know.

At least Cleveland got to see a championship... Boooooo

Back