Team Callaway Collection

Mine was here when I got home. The belt is flat out awesome. The towell is too pretty to use so I will put in on my bag as eye candy. The hat is actually growing on me. I wasn't in last year but am completely satisfied with the effort Ethan and the Crew have put into this. I'll be signing up again.

I am fine with this years boxes, I am currently up in Maine wearing my Hoodie from a previous box, nice & warm

So I stopped by my parents' house this morning to pick up my box. I love, love, love...LOVE the belt.

So I stopped by my parents' house this morning to pick up my box. I love, love, love...LOVE the belt.
Belt is totally awesome. Ordering some other straps.

Wearing mine today and love. I've already had a couple of compliments on it.

37618776b4c790cdd8e2bd550108e737.jpg

Mike looks so happy today. :D

It's Friday, I'm watching the U.S. Open at work & well, I'm me, so that's enough happiness for a few!

I have been wearing a slide belt since december. The design if the slide belts buckle is much better IMO. But I dont think I will ever own another belt with holes again. These are fantastic belts and will be ordering a strap that I will actually wear with the buckle as it wont fit on my slide belt strap.

I think the Box is great, but my question is, what will everyone be using the towel for ... cleaning clubs or wiping sweat?

I think the Box is great, but my question is, what will everyone be using the towel for ... cleaning clubs or wiping sweat?
Neither, just will be eye candy.

I thought box #1 was awesome. Box #2 was so-so and box #3 I am not impressed with at all. I am looking forward to see what Callaway will do with the last box to see if I re-up for next year.

Cleaning clubs. I like the beaten up look of white towels after a few rounds--like you're putting work in. Similar to my preference of raw (or black) wedges.

Most likely wiping sweat. I have an older towel that I use for my clubs, so will keep using that to wipe grime and sand off until I lose it or it finally disintegrates.

So..... PGA Championship box?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

So..... PGA Championship box?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Just going off last year, I'd say that's a big negatory.

Shipment notifications just went out.

Final package here on Monday, sweet!

Yep just got mine. Probably Wednesday/Thursday for me

Curious to see what's included in the final package. I'm more than happy with what I received so far, but I know others have been disappointed with the absence of "collectables."

Just saw mine... Can't wait to see what it is!

Whew - glad this popped up! I guess I should swing by my old address sometime next week. Or have someone swing by for me, as I will be in San Diego.

Got my notice today too. Looking coward to seeing what's in this box. So far I have been cool with the previous ones.

Back