Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
25* hybrids.. Me and this Jetspeed are not getting along.

Cure RX2

might give a white hot pro putter a try. CPO has them 30% off and thats one club my local DSG actually has in stock to try. Might roll one tomorrow and if I like it snag it from CPO for next to nothing. I feel like trying a blade for some reason.

Found a lady precept during my round today and played 7 holes with it. It is an impressive ball. Is there a close equivalent to this ball? Probably gonna pick up a dozen.

Found a lady precept during my round today and played 7 holes with it. It is an impressive ball. Is there a close equivalent to this ball? Probably gonna pick up a dozen.
Maybe the Callaway supersoft or wilson duo? I'm just trying to think of low compression balls that might be comparable

might give a white hot pro putter a try. CPO has them 30% off and thats one club my local DSG actually has in stock to try. Might roll one tomorrow and if I like it snag it from CPO for next to nothing. I feel like trying a blade for some reason.

Excellent putters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the Callaway supersoft or wilson duo? I'm just trying to think of low compression balls that might be comparable

I have that in the bag too but the precept outperforms it.

My list of 3 woods to ponder, Srixon z45, Callaway 815, Cobra fly-z , Nike speed. Though choices

Cure Rx3
Seemore ptm2 or z2
Srixon Z545/745 combo set

Day 11: Fly-Z+ Forged

Though the ponder has weakened some.

Cure Rx3
Seemore ptm2 or z2

Really enjoying my RX3 and the Z545/745 combo would be amazing

Day 11: Fly-Z+ Forged

Though the ponder has weakened some.

This can only mean 2 things:

1. You are happy with your gamers
2. A new ponder has entered the mind!

GRANDURA.

Major ponder.

Cure Rx3
Seemore ptm2 or z2

With regards to the combo set - try hitting the 545 short irons first. You're not giving up much of anything in terms of looks there against the 745. I picked up Nate's 745 7 iron, and without mine right next to it, you could have told me it was my 7i and I probably would have believed you.

With regards to the combo set - try hitting the 545 short irons first. You're not giving up much of anything in terms of looks there against the 745. I picked up Nate's 745 7 iron, and without mine right next to it, you could have told me it was my 7i and I probably would have believed you.

Good info! For me too!

It's really just me being picky about it haha. I for some reason really want some CB's, but I know I would really benefit from having some more forgiveness in the long irons, and the 545/745 set is the best looking combo set out there IMO for exactly the reason you just said. You can barely tell looks wise they are different. If the Bridgestone J15 line flowed better between the DPF's and CB's they would be my #1. But looks wise, the DPF's have a lot going on from an in the bag perspective and would look a lot different than the CB's sitting there. It's all me being weird about it, but I'm fully aware and accept that haha

It's really just me being picky about it haha. I for some reason really want some CB's, but I know I would really benefit from having some more forgiveness in the long irons, and the 545/745 set is the best looking combo set out there IMO for exactly the reason you just said. You can barely tell looks wise they are different. If the Bridgestone J15 line flowed better between the DPF's and CB's they would be my #1. But looks wise, the DPF's have a lot going on from an in the bag perspective and would look a lot different than the CB's sitting there. It's all me being weird about it, but I'm fully aware and accept that haha

At the end of the day, play what you want! It's all about having fun. Another set that sort of combos naturally is the PING i series - bigger long irons, more players cavity style short irons, but they're VERY different looking than the Srixon 45 series. I love the looks of all three of the irons in that line.

Cure_RX1_blue_golf_putter_1_large.jpg
?

Its your color.

At the end of the day, play what you want! It's all about having fun. Another set that sort of combos naturally is the PING i series - bigger long irons, more players cavity style short irons, but they're VERY different looking than the Srixon 45 series. I love the looks of all three of the irons in that line.

If I had the game I'd just go all in and do the 545/745/945 combo set, or even just the 745/945. But I don't :disapointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back