The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so high strung and one foot of the door of the mental hospital.....here is a story from work yesterday, so a fellow co worker says to another co worker " sup dawg" meaning what is up buddy or friend. He replied " DO NOT call me that, I am not your friend partner" yelling this. Next couple pf minutes are followed by banter. The next time they see eachother to guy who was upset at the harmless slang slams his shoulder into the other and pins him to the wall and starts punching him in the face. I of course ran into break it up and got punched in the lip. What makes someone loose their cool over something so harmless and go straight phycho? Neadless to say it was the weekend so no high powered managers or HR. It was all in an area where there is 2 or 3 cameras so it is not like he get wiggle his way out of this along with 5 employess watching as well. Seeing hes a supervisor who did this, why rush losing your big pay over something so small. It was funny and sad at the same time. Some people really need medications or to chill out a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife insists on sitting next and constantly talk to me. She's just being nice but I'd pay about $500 for some peace and quiet while I wake up.

There once was a time I got the opposite. My wife would want to sit and talk as I was trying to go to sleep. Now I sleep and she watches tv at night. It's so nice. :smile-big:

Why are people so high strung and one foot of the door of the mental hospital.....here is a story from work yesterday, so a fellow co worker says to another co worker " sup dawg" meaning what is up buddy or friend. He replied " DO NOT call me that, I am not your friend partner" yelling this. Next couple pf minutes are followed by banter. The next time they see eachother to guy who was upset at the harmless slang slams his shoulder into the other and pins him to the wall and starts punching him in the face. I of course ran into break it up and got punched in the lip. What makes someone loose their cool over something so harmless and go straight phycho? Neadless to say it was the weekend so no high powered managers or HR. It was all in an area where there is 2 or 3 cameras so it is not like he get wiggle his way out of this along with 5 employess watching as well. Seeing hes a supervisor who did this, why rush losing your big pay over something so small. It was funny and sad at the same time. Some people really need medications or to chill out a bit

Wow, there's a job gone or/and a criminal charge waiting to happen.

I took my daughters to the local muni last night.
There are police cars there when we show up.

Turns out a couple of young 20 somethings paid to play, and then proceeded to destroy the golf course on purpose.

They were jumping their electric carts (flipped it), driving across the greens, stealing people's balls, carving up the greens with their clubs.

But here's the kicker...the course was packed.

People videotaped everything.
Turns out the jackasses live right off the course and at one point stopped, jumped over the fence, ran into their house to get more beer then came back and started up again.

So the police know where they live, have video footage of them 'having fun', and have the destroyed course and cart as further evidence.

Turns out a couple of young 20 somethings paid to play, and then proceeded to destroy the golf course on purpose.

They were jumping their electric carts (flipped it), driving across the greens, stealing people's balls, carving up the greens with their clubs.

Turns out the jackasses live right off the course and at one point stopped, jumped over the fence, ran into their house to get more beer then came back and started up again.

So the police know where they live, have video footage of them 'having fun', and have the destroyed course and cart as further evidence.

Sorry to hear that. THe law cant hand down a punishment severe enough for this one.

That moment when you come to realize that that you absolutely loathe the people you work with, the company you work for and the job that you have...
I'm at that point today! One person has the nerve to come in late daily, spend the majority of her time either on Pinterest or on Facebook/Instagram on her phone and leaves early every day and then tell the CEO that she's "worried about my sense of urgency" when giving me work to do. I walk into our controllers office today to scan a document, I say hello to be nice, she looks at me and stares back at her computer without saying a word. Seriously, where do these people come from?

Wow, there's a job gone or/and a criminal charge waiting to happen.

For sure, he will be doing some time. I want to file a case too..

So many lowlifes around, its a real shame. Hope they press charges against them

Guy sitting next to me not only didn't take a shower, but smells like he smoked a pack of cigarettes before he got on the plane.

A long 2 hour flight..

Heading home...window fixed and banking stuff taken care of. Just gotta keep an eye on a few things.

The guy at safe lite said they had a ton of cars come in today with smashed windows in that area

Guy sitting next to me not only didn't take a shower, but smells like he smoked a pack of cigarettes before he got on the plane.

A long 2 hour flight..

That's the worst man.

Heading home...window fixed and banking stuff taken care of. Just gotta keep an eye on a few things.

The guy at safe lite said they had a ton of cars come in today with smashed windows in that area

Man am I glad that I did not leave the FlightScope with you. I am literally shaking thinking about it. Thank goodness all ended well.

Man am I glad that I did not leave the FlightScope with you. I am literally shaking thinking about it. Thank goodness all ended well.
Lol I wouldn't have left that in my car I had cleared a space out decent sized in our bedroom up high

A long 2 hour flight..

About 5-10 years ago, I was flying to a seminar out of Burbank.

The flight was packed.

I got seated next to an absolute hottie, who was as friendly as she was pretty (as much as I've flown in my life, I've always wondered how I've never lucked out and been seated next to a hottie).

The flights not leaving. They are holding the plane for someone.

A mom and young daughter board the plane.
They can't sit together (SW Airlines).
The flight attendant asks for volunteers. No one flinches. I wait and wait, praying someone will man up, but no one does.

As the father of a couple young daughters myself, I sympathize, and say to my new friend 'I'll volunteer, if you volunteer, that way they can sit together.'

We do so.

So, I'm walking down the aisle to my new seat thinking 'I did the right thing, and the Lord will take care of me for it.'

As I approach the head of the aircraft, I see the one lonely empty seat that I know will be mine.

Next to me is seated an obese man (not like the 300 pound kind of obese, but the kind of obese that I was under the impression by law had to pay for 2 seats).

Im 6'4" and 210 pounds. I had no room in my own seat bc he was spilling out into mine. To top it off, he stunk.

I don't remember anything else, but thinking 'the Lord has an amazing sense of humor.'

Dear Facebook poster:

Yes, I see that your kiddo is at camp based on the 10 pictures you put up on Sunday. They were cute. I see again that your kiddo is at camp Sunday night as you reposted 5 of the 10 same pictures. And yet again, reposting 3 of the same pictures from Sunday on Monday. I get it, she's at camp and you miss her or your fishing for more "likes and comments". Looking forward to the reposting of pictures again tonight!!

#CantWait

About 5-10 years ago, I was flying to a seminar out of Burbank.

The flight was packed.

I got seated next to an absolute hottie, who was as friendly as she was pretty (as much as I've flown in my life, I've always wondered how I've never lucked out and been seated next to a hottie).

The flights not leaving. They are holding the plane for someone.

A mom and young daughter board the plane.
They can't sit together (SW Airlines).
The flight attendant asks for volunteers. No one flinches. I wait and wait, praying someone will man up, but no one does.

As the father of a couple young daughters myself, I sympathize, and say to my new friend 'I'll volunteer, if you volunteer, that way they can sit together.'

We do so.

So, I'm walking down the aisle to my new seat thinking 'I did the right thing, and the Lord will take care of me for it.'

As I approach the head of the aircraft, I see the one lonely empty seat that I know will be mine.

Next to me is seated an obese man (not like the 300 pound kind of obese, but the kind of obese that I was under the impression by law had to pay for 2 seats).

Im 6'4" and 210 pounds. I had no room in my own seat bc he was spilling out into mine. To top it off, he stunk.

I don't remember anything else, but thinking 'the Lord has an amazing sense of humor.'
Gee..suddenly my flight doesn't sound so bad. :)

Dear Facebook poster:

Yes, I see that your kiddo is at camp based on the 10 pictures you put up on Sunday. They were cute. I see again that your kiddo is at camp Sunday night as you reposted 5 of the 10 same pictures. And yet again, reposting 3 of the same pictures from Sunday on Monday. I get it, she's at camp and you miss her or your fishing for more "likes and comments". Looking forward to the reposting of pictures again tonight!!

#CantWait

Sorry Nate, I'll stop...but that's not camp, mine are at swim lessons :act-up:

Dear Facebook poster:

#CantWait
Tell buck to stop stalking you

One AC unit is out in the station the others aren't keeping up well

Air Traffic Contol in NY. Got to spend a whole day at beautiful LaGuardia though. Get to try and get home again first thing in the morning.

Sorry to hear that. THe law cant hand down a punishment severe enough for this one.

Broken kneecaps would be a better punishment. The law won't do crap unless the course files a civil suit against them.

AC is broken and they have to order a part to fix it. Called today, they are out of the part and won't get one till June 29th. It is currently 85 degrees in my house and this week it is supposed to be in the high 90s all week long.

Also the 6 foot privacy fence that was supposed to be put up and finished by Sunday still isn't done and the guy works all week so the three dogs have to stay in the house all day

. Two days after paintball and my thighs are still sore. To the point it hurts to get out of my chair at work. Tried walking it out this morning with 18 holes but didn't help at all.

Flight cancelled again...journey home continues. Renatal car to Hartford from LaGuardia...flight to Orlando...flight to Denver...hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back