Contest: Win a Big Bertha Driver

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Full Disclaimer: this is not an official THP contest. This is just something I want to do for this community

Later this month THP will head to Ohio for an event with Cure putters. The event will be packed with awesomeness from the get go and I want to add a little something to it myself. Last month I was lucky enough to win a brand new Cobra Fly-Z+ driver which took my driver count up to 3. My Wilson Staff D200 means a ton to me (hell it has my name on it) so that isn't going anywhere and earlier in the season, Michigan Slice gave me a Callaway Big Bertha to game because he knew I was pondering one. Well right now there just is no room left for the Bertha and I want to pay it forward to someone who is in need of a pre-owned bomber. So what I want to do is have a fun little contest and give away the driver for free and I will cover shipping.
Contest:
It's simple. Friday night we are playing putt putt with Cure putters. What will I shoot for the 18 holes?
How to enter:
Even simpler. Post in this thread what you think I will shoot for the putt putt 18 hole round.
Rules:
The only thing I ask is you be an Albatross Club Member. You can join by clicking this link http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

You can follow along with the build up to this event by clicking this link http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68811
In the situation of multiple entries guessing the correct score, I will literally draw a name out of a hat to pick the winner. Good Luck!!!

are you playing 18 or 9 in the minature golf?

Also, Way to go PGG

I should have mentioned that and I'll add it to the post. We're playing 18

Your score will be 29.

REally cool of you to do this.

Thanks.

Awesome gesture Phil. Kudos for paying it forward and the albatross club/folds of Honor requests mean than this pay it forward gesture will benefit more than just one person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 putts

Great stuff Phil. I already have a Bertha courtesy of another generous THPer, so I'll be sitting this out. But an awesome gesture!

i'll guess 37..............My Son in law could really use a new driver!

Awesome gesture Phil. I'm guessing 18, because you're awesome.

What an awesome gesture. I'm gonna go with 34

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Great gesture, Phill! My guess is you shoot a sweet 32.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Cool gesture man. I'll throw out a guess of 38.

Hah, putt putt with real putters. That's awesome. The contest you're doing is also awesome!

Good luck to all!

Very nice of you! I'll guess 38 assuming it is one of those whacky courses

Awesome gesture PGG! I am going with 33.

I'll save you some shipping costs and you can just hand it to me Friday night. 39.

Pretty cool. Have fun!

Can't go wrong with lucky number 35!

Very cool gesture, good luck to all who enter.

Very cool of you to do, I will say 36

My guess is 41 for 18 holes

I just want to play so 36 putts.

But if I win I will donate it to someone.

Awesome Gesture! Good luck guys

Prediction, 45 putts.

I always think at putt putt I am going to do decent, but my scores end up way high.

Back