Introducing Captain Ethanator - 2015 THP Gauntlet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week, THP introduced the details and return of the 2015 Gauntlet. Part of this epic event is choosing the captain you would play for out of the 6 members of the Zoo Crew that will be captaining teams this year in Chicago. For those that missed the details of this event, click here to check them out.

Signup will start soon, so THP wants to introduce you to the captains and let them explain a little bit about what they are looking for in the THPers for their squad. The third intro, is the Ethanator and he is still on the search for that guy XR Man. You can follow him on Twitter @EthanatorCG and of course chat with him here on THP.

We apologize for the blury video, the playback looked smooth on lense, but was not. Its our fault completely, but had left Callaway HQ already and could not reshoot.

lol at Driver instead of PW.

and lots of spirit hands in that one

That guy is a good dude. I enjoyed my round with him last year.

Such a fantastic dude Ethan is.

LOL at the liver being abused and replaced. #truth

Ethan seems like a guy I'd love to team up with. I'm not sure he made a very compelling case against Rhi, though. Liver abuse sounds like a pretty fun time.

Ethanator! Breaking it down. Keeping it simple!

Nice job Cap!

LOL @ AJ hitting driver. C'mon buddy!

Ethan hit all the points. It's going to be a tough choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethanator bringing it hard this morning with a whole bunch of #Truth. Ethan is easily in my top 3 of people I'd want to play for.

Love the video and also LOVE the water bottle on his desk!

I'm an Ethan fan more and more.

Love the video and also LOVE the water bottle on his desk!

True story. We gave each captain a THP Hydration Flask (that water bottle) at the Gauntlet last year for their beverage of choice we put in their rooms. Each one continues to use it and we love that.

True story. We gave each captain a THP Hydration Flask (that water bottle) at the Gauntlet last year for their beverage of choice we put in their rooms. Each one continues to use it and we love that.

Really really like seeing that the love goes both ways between Callaway and THP. And every event with them makes it ever more apparent. Love it!

Ethan makes a lot of sense. Not sure about the "couple" of drinks however. That doesn't sound like enough.

Short and sweet, I like it Ethan!

Man all these guys bashing Rhi pretty good. First hating on Tay Swift now ragging that she likes to tip a few back, that sounds like my kinda Captain!

Ethan seems like a guy I'd love to team up with. I'm not sure he made a very compelling case against Rhi, though. Liver abuse sounds like a pretty fun time.
lol I was thinking the same thing

Man all these guys bashing Rhi pretty good. First hating on Tay Swift now ragging that she likes to tip a few back, that sounds like my kinda Captain!

Sounds like they are working at excuses before getting beat by #TeamRhi, they just can't keep up with that girl.

Such a fantastic dude Ethan is.

LOL at the liver being abused and replaced. #truth
Sounds like the setup for a great time!

I would gladly be on Ethan's team. But I'm not sure if I want it to be Cowboy Ethan, Elvis Ethan, or XR Man. In fact that should be the team's apparel.

Liver going to be abused eh? I don't know, that sounds pretty enticing.

~Rock

Me and Ethan would get along. Definitely one of my 3!

Ethan would be a great captain to play for!

Ethan would be a great captain to play for!
He is/was. Great dude. Still keeps in touch with Team2014 and just solid through and through.
He came to our condo as fast as he could after arriving last year to meet up and have a strategy session (beers). He also brought gifts (beers).

short and simple. keep it straight to the point.

Back