Please help identify the brand and model of this putter ...

pfriman

Reaction score
Handicap
The clubhead is black.

There is a gold inlay label on the back. It says "HEEL WEIGHT" on the heel and "TOE WEIGHT" on the toe.

There is a T-shaped groove on the top. It is painted yellow.

There are no other markings.

Thank you.

The clubhead is black.

There is a gold inlay label on the back. It says "HEEL WEIGHT" on the heel and "TOE WEIGHT" on the toe.

There is a T-shaped groove on the top. It is painted yellow.

There are no other markings.

Thank you.
You have pictures?

Yes. I'll post them once I meet the minimum number of posts requirement.

Putter probable from the 70s/80s. Not sure there was ever a brand, just a generic kind of putter. Looks like this?
black-heel-weight-toe-weight-heavy-putter-used-golf-club-f0e0dd20c7feb59e0ee9651374d8ebab.jpg

black-heel-weight-toe-weight-heavy-putter-used-golf-club-53886caefcb66aed7084dbc57d96b352.jpg

My mom has that putter... the sole is blank if I remember correctly

Yes the sole is blank.

Yes with gold instead of white, and a collar near the hosel.

I had that putter. I believe my father paid $5 for it at Building 19, which was a chain of discount/closeout stores here in the Northeast. No idea who the manufacturer was, though.

Please help identify the brand and model of this putter ...

HaHa. I still have that putter in my garage. It was made my Slotline and was called The Inertial Putter.

Edit: I may have spoken too soon. Here is the Slotline. It's a little different than the one shown earlier.

9fc7a773ca5aaa5bca7617d704469c23.jpg

5536ce4d95db38c9d81fac4662669815.jpg

Did it have a removable nameplate?

Is it a knockoff of a name brand putter?

I saw a couple of these putters on E-Bay last night being sold as an "Unbranded" putter. It appears that there was never any markings on it to indicate the manufacturer.

Perhaps a knockoff of the Mizuno 0704?

My friend's uncle says it is a Titleist limited edition putter and remembers that it came with a metal adhesive plate with the serial number and name but it used to come off when players put it back in their bags. I am trying to verify this.

Putter probable from the 70s/80s. Not sure there was ever a brand, just a generic kind of putter. Looks like this?
black-heel-weight-toe-weight-heavy-putter-used-golf-club-f0e0dd20c7feb59e0ee9651374d8ebab.jpg

black-heel-weight-toe-weight-heavy-putter-used-golf-club-53886caefcb66aed7084dbc57d96b352.jpg

Yes with gold instead of white, and a collar near the hosel.

Edit: I may have spoken too soon. Here is the Slotline. It's a little different than the one shown earlier.

When I first saw it I thought Slotline as well. I think there are just various models.

Perhaps a Slotline knockoff?

I still have my Slotline Inertial Onset somewhere and it looks like a version of that or a knockoff.. That yellow on black T alignment is pretty distinctive:

images

Here are the pictures of it:

IMG_5721_zpsqtuy67ok.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_5720_zpsavexhktr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks a lot like a Slotline.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I had a Slotline Inertia back in the 80's looked identical to that. It did have their name on the sole. Looks like a knockoff of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks a lot like a Slotline.

On the Slotline the yellow on black alignment is not connected as a one piece T. Also the back does not look like a Slotline.

Last edited:
I had a Slotline Inertia back in the 80's looked identical to that. It did have their name on the sole. Looks like a knockoff of that.

It looks more like a knockoff of the Mizuno 0704. The back design is very similar.

Last edited:
So funny, I had a slotline back in junior high and I think it was the first putter I actually bought on my own. Loved that thing.

So funny, I had a slotline back in junior high and I think it was the first putter I actually bought on my own. Loved that thing.

Unlike the Slotline pictures posted in this thread, the yellow on black alignment on my putter (see photos in #19) is connected on the same plane as a one piece T. Also the back and sole on mine do not look the Slotline. Can anyone identify the manufacturer of the putter in #19?

Back