2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Like gun turrets? That would be cool.

You know what I mean. Don't make me come to Jersey and.... Never mind, nothing would make me go to jersey

You know what I mean. Don't make me come to Jersey and.... Never mind, nothing would make me go to jersey

We have gun turrets here. Lolz

Beauty from PM on 18, very nice.

Weird, Phil had to wait longer than Bubba and hit a good shot. Cant be!

not really considering he had already hit his 2nd shot. Stop being a hater hehe

That amateur (Hardy) almost holed out from the tee in 12

man that's a big desk...on that 2 shot Joe and Norman are different zip codes.

Now bubbas complaining about slow play hahaha

Not a fan of Bubba, but I thought there was a time check in all tournaments? Is that a PGA thing and not a USGA thing? 30 minutes for a single shot is extreme.

Not a fan of Bubba, but I thought there was a time check in all tournaments? Is that a PGA thing and not a USGA thing? 30 minutes for a single shot is extreme.

It wasn't 30 minutes that's what he said

WHILE WE ARE YOUNG BUBBA...You are taking FOREVER making this read. Pathetic professional golf.

Greg Norman's been reading the Swing Tips w/Freddie Kong with those Spine Angle comments..

Also, Joe Buck is the GOAT. "Bubba stomping up the 18th green"

2015-05-03_zpssavt234a.jpg

Still wouldnt come to jersey? Heh

I bet Bubba kicks a baby on the way off the green

Complaining about slow play...why not just join in on it? Why fight it?

Watson on TV is exhausting.

When Natalie Gulbis said Bubba needed to start his putt out by "that fuzzy thing by the green", was she referring to a microphone?

Nice putt Bubba.

The US Open live commentators have been some pretty terrible at their job as far as calling shots today.

Bubba is so twitchy looking when he's mad. Seriously he just seems like a bomb waiting to go off. Couldn't imagine a problem at home

Back