2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Realize that you were likely joking, but anyone that wins 20 tournaments on the PGA Tour has a lifetime membership on that tour. So no matter how bad he gets, he'll always have spots in PGA Tour events. Like blugold said, he has a 10 year exemption into the US Open off of his win in 2008. It would be interesting to see him having to go through sectional qualifying at some point.

Apparently the sarcasm font isn't working on tapatalk.

Unless Big Time really wants Tiger to move down to the Web.com Tour, which is probably a welcome move for those currently on the Web.com Tour. After all, those guys are all plus handicaps.

great shot there for oostie

I sure have which is why I said more accessible. Never said Bandon wasn't accessible just a much further drive from a major airport
Easy Tay, I was kidding. Have snickers

They need to get Keith David to commentate golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy Tay, I was kidding. Have snickers

Haha never said you weren't kidding. Just pointing it out.

At the end of the day I agree the greens are in rough shape. I didn't think they were perfect, but thought they were better when I played it.

I am not telling anyone how to spend their money, and if money was no object I would certainly make the trek to Bandon before chambers as I am sure most chambers fans would

Haha never said you weren't kidding. Just pointing it out.

At the end of the day I agree the greens are in rough shape. I didn't think they were perfect, but thought they were better when I played it.

I am not telling anyone how to spend their money, and if money was no object I would certainly make the trek to Bandon before chambers as I am sure most chambers fans would

Agree

Every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Unfortunately...finite $$ and a job haha

I am honestly surprised how much I am enjoying the Fox coverage. Pretty decent, and not nearly as annoying as listening to Miller.

Why can't I find this on my TV?
Is it on the ocho?

Another GAIR for tiger

Start the Tiger 80 watch it appears.

He better get it going if he plans to beat that 85 in his last tourney.

Almost draino

Rose in more dead grass .

Didn't hawk coin that term?

Absolutely I'm merely an apprentice he is the master

Jrod, the line behind the greens looking so patchy is POA infesting the Fescue. I don't see the bumpiness are seeing, most of these putts seem to be rolling fairly true to me. They sure aren't pretty though. I think everything else about the course looks awesome.

Some guru named Monte on WRX already has a fix for tiger woods. Love online forum golf, everyone has the answer to everything

Have to bail boys. TexMex and a frozen margarita is calling my name. Will call it now:

76 for Tiger

Have a good night!
So you are bailing on Day? :smile:

Double or nothing. Right or left. Left

Pretty cool that Monty shot 69. Impressive for a 51 year old with a beer gut

Jrod, the line behind the greens looking so patchy is POA infesting the Fescue. I don't see the bumpiness are seeing, most of these putts seem to be rolling fairly true to me. They sure aren't pretty though. I think everything else about the course looks awesome.

Well that putt tiger had two holes ago definitely took a right turn .

They are so fast you can't hit firm putts but they aren't rolling true .

Seems a little ridiculous to me .

Sad to watch tiger do this. But this is a course I could only dream of playing. Watching this on FSI network out of Europe

I win, since no one wanted my action

Back