Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering one of the older callaway 2 or 3 deep models, just something to use in place of my driver as I have 0 confidence in it lately. My 3W is set at 16* and I hit it about the same but 1000x more consistent, just looking for something i can hit pretty consistently and get a bit more off the tee.

J15 CB irons.

Any problems or your whoring just getting the best of you?

It's nice to have a ponder in the bank. I'm not rushing for anything, but did enjoy spending time with the. In Pittsburgh.

It's nice to have a ponder in the bank. I'm not rushing for anything, but did enjoy spending time with the. In Pittsburgh.
I feel ya broseph. I'm stuck between just playing my Optiforce driver or trying something new. Also pondering another FG Tour wedge because they are freaking awesome.

Not a purchase but I think the Project X LZ Handcrafted in going in the driver...my driver game needs a serious slap in the backside. Might be the ticket. All in favor?
Funny you mention that. I just put my Grandaddy LZ back into my Alpha 815 this afternoon (for Thursday's round).

Pondering one of the older callaway 2 or 3 deep models, just something to use in place of my driver as I have 0 confidence in it lately. My 3W is set at 16* and I hit it about the same but 1000x more consistent, just looking for something i can hit pretty consistently and get a bit more off the tee.
I have a pretty god relationship with my 2 Deep.

See me after July, my bag is always open

We shall see if I make it that long brother.

I now know fully what type of iron I simply want to play, and I'm going to run with that for a while.

V4's are on that list, with some Cobra, B'stone, and Srixon.

Ben Hogans are a close 2nd..........

I've actually enjoyed reviewing them, they're better than I anticipated, but, they are MB's for sure.

I'm eager to offload my AP1s in favor of some AP2s, but I can't help but wonder about some FG Tour V4s or some Srixon stuff instead.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looks like I am going to have to get Jacqui a GPS since she is playing with the girls on Tuesdays.

I'm eager to offload my AP1s in favor of some AP2s, but I can't help but wonder about some FG Tour V4s or some Srixon stuff instead.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I also have the V4s on the brain, and I can't shake the Tour 100s, either.

Cart bags with 14 dividers. I am so torn.

Think I have the Modus 3 130s shafts set...looking for a set of Forged CB heads to put in to tinker with. ZTX, Zstars or maybe even some SLDR heads...pondering in full effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not playing the last 3 weeks has given me more time to ponder, which will only lead to bad things. G30 has been on the mind along with TEE drivers and FWS.

We shall see if I make it that long brother.

I now know fully what type of iron I simply want to play, and I'm going to run with that for a while.

V4's are on that list, with some Cobra, B'stone, and Srixon.

You do realize that that seems to change weekly...hehe
Honest question for you though, with the Grandaddy looming you said you wanted to stick with XR Pro because of that. That was about 3 weeks ago I think.

You do realize that that seems to change weekly...hehe
Honest question for you though, with the Grandaddy looming you said you wanted to stick with XR Pro because of that. That was about 3 weeks ago I think.

No other reason than its fun. Simple and honest as I always am.

Not playing the last 3 weeks has given me more time to ponder, which will only lead to bad things. G30 has been on the mind along with TEE drivers and FWS.

hahaha, imagine what a full winter off would do to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back