2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one will be a hot ticket for sure. WS blew it out of the water last year and I know this one won't be any different.

Looks like another awesome event just got added to the schedule!

Wow. This one makes me want to postpone my ACL surgery

Being a part of the advisory staff sounds fascinating. Wilson has been doing some exciting stuff things of late.

That sounds amazing and you are getting a crap load for such a small price WOW. If only i could attend.

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Just re-read what's involved with this one and am still in disbelief as to what's included.

I know my THP events are limited this year and the thought of this has confused me with what I really want to do.

So many fantastic events, tough decisions!

Nice! I can pull that off!

Just went back through last years #PersonalDistance live update thread and got really excited about this years event.

Going to try my hardest to get into this. If it comes close to last years, it'll be a great event....but I'm sure they're going to blow last years out of the water!

Got the green light to throw my hat into the ring for this one!

Just went back through last years #PersonalDistance live update thread and got really excited about this years event.

Going to try my hardest to get into this. If it comes close to last years, it'll be a great event....but I'm sure they're going to blow last years out of the water!

Based on our planning, we are definitely going to blow last years event out of the water.

Based on our planning, we are definitely going to blow last years event out of the water.
That says a lot!

That is saying a lot! I thought Wilson surprised the crap out of everyone last year and blew the doors off this place. I have learned one thing from hanging around this place...regression, stagnation, repetition seem to be non existent. Always pushing, always getting better!

This is a real exciting Event, I have always wanted to try Wilson gear and the idea of working with them closely is very cool. After following along last year it proved they are very serious about bringing in a larger Market share and care about THP feedback.

I go on a trip to CA the following week. I will be throwing my name in the hat for this hopefully, may just need to take take the whole month of Oct off.

I'd say Not Possible, but based on the term prototypes and build through the night...I'd say you're well on the way. I am seriously more excited about the possibility of this event than a trip to Disney World...and some of you know how much I love WDW.

I'd say Not Possible, but based on the term prototypes and build through the night...I'd say you're well on the way. I am seriously more excited about the possibility of this event than a trip to Disney World...and some of you know how much I love WDW.

To start with the event is two days rather than 1. That should be the first kicker to people that its stepped up.
Then the Advisory Staff part is going to be incredibly cool with what they have planned.
Lastly, when you guys see the food we have lined up for dinner....Nuff said.

I think this may be number one on my list for events I want to get into this year, better to ask forgiveness than permission right?

I was really envious of those who got to experience this last year, and this year's event will be even better. I enjoy the intimate visits with manufacturers where you can get up close and personal with the guys who make the companies go. Wilson is a great company and it would be very special to me because I grew up with Wilson gear--in almost every sport I played ass a kid and young man. My first clubs were Wilson. October is a little busy, schedule-wise, but, I think I can find a way to make this work.

To start with the event is two days rather than 1. That should be the first kicker to people that its stepped up.
Then the Advisory Staff part is going to be incredibly cool with what they have planned.

You had me at this

This sounds really cool. Proto irons are sweet and all but the part that really has me intrigued is the becoming part of the Wilson staff advisory team.

Sounds like another great THP opportunity to have a blast and learn some things along the way.

This food tease has my interests particularly piqued... there is no lack for great choices!

Ya I still want in this one.. Chicago is a great city, Wilson staff an amazing company and the costs?! It's insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back