The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Wow and they call a foul on that. What a joke

Wow and they call a foul on that. What a joke
It was a foul. But with that said, same play at the other end has been let go all series.

Weak as hell man. Weak

It was a foul. But with that said, same play at the other end has been let go all series.

I'm not saying it wasn't. Just wish it was being called evenly

Your gonna tell me that Mozgov didn't just get mugged? I mean I get you hate LeBron but that's as blatant as it gets. Don't get me wrong, they are playing Sloppy as hell but still. This is beyond one sided officiating.
Hate LeBron? Ummm okay...
Cya later

Imagine if LeBron took veteran's minimum so the team could actually build a team around him.

Nice moving screen with the knee by barbosa before all of that...good lord call the moving screens on both ends

Cmon its a hard foul. Jesus. Let's play basketball

Imagine if LeBron took veteran's minimum so the team could actually build a team around him.

They had a team built around him. He can't help that the 2 best players besides Lebron suffered season-ending injuries.

Nice moving screen with the knee by barbosa before all of that...good lord call the moving screens on both ends
That wasn't a moving screen.

They had a team built around him. He can't help that the 2 best players besides Lebron suffered season-ending injuries.
I'm sure he's saying an even better team, referencing lebron and his large contract.

Your gonna tell me that Mozgov didn't just get mugged? I mean I get you hate LeBron but that's as blatant as it gets. Don't get me wrong, they are playing Sloppy as hell but still. This is beyond one sided officiating.

If you look up mugging victim in the dictionary, Mozgov's face would be there. It was pretty terrible.

That being said, the horrible officiating is only half the problem. Cavs playing terrible fundamentals

If you look up mugging victim in the dictionary, Mozgov's face would be there. It was pretty terrible.

That being said, the horrible officiating is only half the problem. Cavs playing terrible fundamentals
Defense has been garbage since game 4.

8 of 13 from line...awful

What a horrendous possession. Oh my God

Hmm maybe moz playing more than 9 minutes is a good thing afterall

As soon as we make a run of any kind, we give up a WIDE open 3. Unreal

This game has been about as ugly as they come.

Cavs transition d is so hard to watch at times. Every time someone from GS gets out on the break all five Cavs defenders collapse in the paint and some trailing stiff buries a wide open three

As soon as we make a run of any kind, we give up a WIDE open 3. Unreal
That's what happens when the offense is predicated on getting LeBron the ball at all costs so he can iso, rather than running a damn offense.

How is this still a single digit deficit? Cavs should be down 20 by now, which gives me hope they can take this to 7

Hmm maybe moz playing more than 9 minutes is a good thing afterall

I don't know what Blatt was thinking in Game 5. The Cavs just don't have the personnel to go small and match the Warriors. Mozzy has probably been the Cavs 2nd best offensive option this series and Blatt sat him for pretty much all of Game 5. It was just terrible coaching but seems like he learned.

Back