Tiger Woods arrested for DUI

jhstew1

Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin
8 hours in jail.

Is this rock bottom in this 10+ year stretch of #UglyHookerGate, injuries and more?

To quote Mike Wilbon

"At 3am, you either need to be on the way to the airport for an early flight, or buying diapers, otherwise stay the hell home"

Will his downward spiral ever bottom out? He just keep piling on himself.

Okay we're at rock bottom. Time to build his road to redemption.

Feel really bad for him. It's a horrible mistake to make...a stupid mistake to make, but makes me think his head must be in a nasty place. Hope he can recover

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

So HE can't afford uber now? Didn't realize his slump was that bad. How does he not have a private driver hired 24/7?

I will never understand people who can afford private drivers getting arrested for DUI. Ridiculous.

We use uBer or Red Cap all the time so much cheaper than a DUI

Hearing it was xanax related and not alcohol. Fell asleep at wheel, blew all zeros on bac

oh boy...

DBAT_uNXcAIA0a7.jpg

Hearing it was xanax related and not alcohol. Fell asleep at wheel, blew all zeros on bac

I'd like to think he isnt that dumb to drive under the influence due to drinking. I'll wait for the official report.

Im genuinely curious. Does that make it better? Or scarier?

Tisk tisk

So HE can't afford uber now? Didn't realize his slump was that bad. How does he not have a private driver hired 24/7?

Maybe his 24/7 staff for his yacht is too expensive.

That honestly was my first thought, that with all the meds he must be on due to his back that it may be related to that. Regardless of the type of drug, it's still under the influence though.

e8b690a2b58f2086c4c46201eeb3da42.jpeg

Eldrick with a DUI

Eldrick with a DUI

Tiggs gets a DUI:clapp:

That kind of what I was thinking?

I was alway told nothing good happens after midnight

Slightly better IMO. BAC shows you were just completely irresponsible. Xanax related, "the effects cause me extreme drowsiness and I fell asleep at the wheel" blah blah blah.

Like I said, slightly better. Still a disaster.

Tiggs gets a DUI:clapp:

Merged with an existing thread.
Despite your clear dislike for the man, why would anybody "cheer" someone putting others in danger.

Makes it sound better...but still the 3 am part sticks out

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Both are scary.

Just more proof that tiger struggles with the driver.

he's human too just like the other millions of us. I think its awesome just how perfect everyone else is.

Back