Introducing Captain Jrod - 2015 THP Gauntlet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week, THP introduced the details and return of the 2015 Gauntlet. Part of this epic event is choosing the captain you would play for out of the 6 members of the Zoo Crew that will be captaining teams this year in Chicago. For those that missed the details of this event, click here to check them out.

Signup will start soon, so THP wants to introduce you to the captains and let them explain a little bit about what they are looking for in the THPers for their squad. The second intro, is the king of creativity, Johnny Rodriguez, DEFENDING CHAMPION. You can follow him on Twitter @JohnnyRodCG and of course chat with him here on THP.

[video=youtube;5oMJy-e8Ta8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oMJy-e8Ta8[/video]

If you get on Jrod'd team, he may teach you how to hit the home run...

Walk to here...pop the chain.

• Admin
Classic JRod! That man has his pulse on the team better than anyone else. It would be awesome to play for his team.

Haha JohnnyRod breaking it down! "Hey Yo! 100 yaaaardds Yo! Quality intro!

Hilarious.

Haha , Johnny is the best. Enough said I want in on this team , laughs and straight up play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO. Even better the second time seeing this.

Jrod is pure hilarity, love that dude.

And Dave......well. Ummm...... Hahahahaha

Quality stuff by Jrod.

HAHA that's one hilarious Captain, but one Captain that know's how to win!!

2/2 on these audition videos. JRod seems like a fun guy!

Hey Jrod. if you golf with Jrod, be warned. He may take his pants off at some point.

That was great. Is AJ actually Tony Danza from who's the boss? Best part was the "hey, you forgot your prop" line; well played.

haha that is great. Can always count on JRod for some good laughs.

JRod is the man. Just so funny all the time and from all accounts as genuine a guy as you will ever meet.

Classic! I personally enjoyed playing with a little music on in the background last year for my final round at the Gauntlet.

The Scotty G and AJ impressions were hilarious

Love it. I would love to play for someone that wants to take Scotty G down as much as I do.

Love me some JohnnyRod videos. Always fun and full of energy. Who wouldn't want to play on his team. These videos have been great so far.

HA! Going deep into the psyche of his zoomates.

Say what you want about JohnnyRod...the man has confidence!

JRod is feeling it! Love the bravado!

Johnny definitely has the confidence of the defending champion.

the Video says it all, he is great Capt & a blast to play with!!

Defending Champion!!!

Back