What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Millar shirts and shorts, a shaft puller, and ferrules.

Traded in a few things and spent a little money to get this beauty:
Spoiler

fwoods_2015_bertha_mini_1_5_1.png

A few pics of the XR, SeeMore mFGP, and spikeless shoes I bought over the weekend:
DIGITAL%20800%20-%20IMG_7477_zps29myistj.jpg

A few pics of the XR, SeeMore mFGP, and spikeless shoes I bought over the weekend:

You went XR Pro 9. Great looking club but could barely get it airborne. Hope you rope some bomb drives with it. Stock Lz Pro shaft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your bag is freaking gorgeous Courtney. I cannot think of one thing I don't like about it, and I would game everything in there in a HEARTBEAT (although I'd need a little more loft at driver and probably a little less shaft throughout).

You went XR Pro 9. Great looking club but could barely get it airborne. Hope you rope some bomb drives with it. Stock Lz Pro shaft?

Nope, went with the Aldila Rogue Silver 60. No upcharge. Spin and launch were way too high with the LZ Pro. I was averaging over 270 (which is unheard of for my 98 MPH SS) and had a few that went over 290.

Your bag is freaking gorgeous Courtney. I cannot think of one thing I don't like about it, and I would game everything in there in a HEARTBEAT (although I'd need a little more loft at driver and probably a little less shaft throughout).

Much appreciation. I do put a little too much effort into it I think :) The 815 hybrid cover I got from Sunfish headcovers a while back to over my X2 Hot hybrid and just kept this when I upgraded. The red/black of the 815 headcover just didn't match.

The XR headcover is a pain to put on right now, so I'm thinking of getting a full headcover set from https://sunfishsales.com/.

I'll also mention I'm not leaving the shoelaces on the shoes. Gonna switch to just white or black I think.

Your XR Pro came with the wrong headcover. It should be red and not blue.

Your XR Pro came with the wrong headcover. It should be red and not blue.

Ah good to know. I wonder if it fits better or just have different colors. I'll call Golfsmith and see if they'll mail me one.

Edit: I called them and they'll be sending a new one to me in the morning. Kudos to them.

Last edited:
Ah good to know. I wonder if it fits better or just have different colors. I'll call Golfsmith and see if they'll mail me one.

Fit is the same, a pain to pull off.

Fit is the same, a pain to pull off.

Cool, I may still order the knit covers too. Makes it easier to buy clubs that don't match in the future :)

whatever camera you used to take these... amazing quality! Oh and nice clubs too!

Tee time for me and the wife

whatever camera you used to take these... amazing quality! Oh and nice clubs too!

Thanks! I'm a full time software developer but I took up photography on the side when my first child was on the way so I have way too much camera gear too :) For most of my stuff I use a Canon 6D with EF 24-70 L II f/2.8 lens.

I think the XR line might be the most attractive looking woods I've ever seen. Congrats on the new stuff!

I have some reading to do.

b4031287c2d3ccf0ac7bb19de1c455fd.jpg

went ahead and bought this one. I am pretty excited!!

After getting my hands on a couple Seemores' at the Pittsburgh event I am envious.

I turned Seth onto it.

Christian, you can read it in one sitting. It's that concise.

Thanks for doing that. Seth did the same to me, and it's helped a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back