2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

This voice over is pretty bad lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Really going to baseball

I got to say I'm little disappointed I didn't get to hear the "symbolic" Fox Sports song for the intro. They play it for every other sporting event.

Tiger looks like he is saying to himself...."Who am I and why am I here?"

Ohhh went to regular fox

I saw the bumps in that Rose putt. They were not that bad when I played it.

I kind of think the Fox coverage sucks at this point, but it is early.........

I saw the bumps in that Rose putt. They were not that bad when I played it.

That was worse than when I was there too.

That was worse than when I was there too.
I've just tuned in now after being at work (only heard the hearsay before) and yeah this is a little disappointing, especially as a Chambers fan.

I've just tuned in now after being at work (only heard the hearsay before) and yeah this is a little disappointing, especially as a Chambers fan.

I bet they water the carp out of it for the weekend.

When I played it a couple of years ago, at least the fairways were green. Jeesh !

I bet they water the carp out of it for the weekend.
Sure wouldn't be surprising.

Looks like Woodland is hurting and in jeopardy of continuing

Tiger just smiled. Hell just froze over.

Finally a dam smile out of him..

can't watch this anymore. the app is terrible. just follows Tiger, Rickie, and Louis no matter what.

You can tell fox has never done this before. no one can follow a ball, producers don't know when to cut to a different camera, and just even worse commentating than Johnny Miller.

While I am not a huge Tiger fan, I have missed that great smile of his.

can't watch this anymore. the app is terrible. just follows Tiger, Rickie, and Louis no matter what.

You can tell fox has never done this before. no one can follow a ball, producers don't know when to cut to a different camera, and just even worse commentating than Johnny Miller.

I never thought I would say this, but I miss the nbc coverage.

I kind of like the different voices, and the tech/graphic stuff they're trying to use. You can definitely tell this is their first one though. I know Dev loves Joe Buck, so he's happy

While I am not a huge Tiger fan, I have missed that great smile of his.
It's refreshing to see, a little humility especially when struggling goes a long way imo

Back