Flash Q&A III. Who's up in this here?

So a totally non-golf related question.

Home Depot or Lowes?

Harry- what is going to be the one thing that determines a winner at Chambers Bay? Putting or accuracy off the tee?

Thanks for doing this Harry! Its a great read after getting home from a rough day at the office.

JB and I are having a debate, Diet Coke or Coke Zero?

Yes, sadly this is what happens when you live and work together.

Coke Zero.

Only acceptable alternative is Cherry Coke Zero.

Is Harry & Jimmy Kimmel related? Both have the same awesome humor and actually sound a lot like each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coke Zero.

Only acceptable alternative is Cherry Coke Zero.

Vanilla coke Zero is not bad. Really wish they would do a Coke Zero with Lime in a can/bottle. I can only get that from the Coke Freestyle machines now and love it.

How did you become such a good public speaker? Do you get nervous speaking to large groups? Did you take a class?

Coke Zero is the right answer here.

JB and I are having a debate, Diet Coke or Coke Zero?

Yes, sadly this is what happens when you live and work together.

Fun fact, Diet Coke is the diet version of New Coke, where Coke Zero is the diet version of Classic Coke.

Therefore Coke Zero is always the right answer in that debate.

Just caught up on all of this...so much awesome in here, Thanks Harry! Always love the live Q&A!

Harry- what is going to be the one thing that determines a winner at Chambers Bay? Putting or accuracy off the tee?

It's going to come down to putting. The fairways there will be the widest ones they play all year. So it'll be how they react to greens and green complexes that are so unusual and atypical to a usual Tour event.

Love how you just sneak back in to answer a question

I had to run yesterday so I wanted to make sure I answered everything!

Can you confirm or deny that Ethan is wearing the Phil outfit today?

Hey Harry,
Hope all is well! What part of your game currently gets you the most excited to head out and play?
Byron
you don't have to answer...I just seen you was in here.....:act-up:

Harry, 2 questions....
1) Favorite hole at East Lake? I'd say 9, such a cool view coming down the hill.
2) Why isn't the Duke golf team completely outfitted in Callaway yet?

Hey Harry,
Hope all is well! What part of your game currently gets you the most excited to head out and play?
Byron
you don't have to answer...I just seen you was in here.....:act-up:

I've really struggled with my swing the past 18 months. Ive taken a bunch of lessons in the past 6 weeks and I'm actually excited to hit irons again (rather than total fear about it shooting off the hosel!)

Harry, 2 questions....
1) Favorite hole at East Lake? I'd say 9, such a cool view coming down the hill.
2) Why isn't the Duke golf team completely outfitted in Callaway yet?

Great question! I love East Lake! My favorite hole there is either 6 (par 3 to a peninsula green) or 17. 17 is such a hard tee shot and the green is so surprisingly fast from front to back.

We need to work on the Duke team!

I've really struggled with my swing the past 18 months. Ive taken a bunch of lessons in the past 6 weeks and I'm actually excited to hit irons again (rather than total fear about it shooting off the hosel!)
Is that the confidence you think will bring home the trophy this December?

:alien:

Here's an easy one:

How you doing today, buddy?

Harry,

Just wanted to say thanks for all that callaway does for the casual golfer from the Equip to the great social media team! As a new callyVIP member I can say that my XR irons have improved my game so much!

Q: whats your favorite beer?

Any truth to the rumor that if Phil keeps putting like this, a PM grind putter is coming soon? Haha

Harry, watching the Open coverage today...Phil needs one of those Odyssey belt buckles you sent out in the Callaway Collection. I could use one too ;)

Harry,

Just wanted to say thanks for all that callaway does for the casual golfer from the Equip to the great social media team! As a new callyVIP member I can say that my XR irons have improved my game so much!

Q: whats your favorite beer?

Not really a beer drinker anymore. Ethan is our resident beer expert here.

Back