Want to Test Fujikura Atmos?

Thanks for the opportunity! I'm thinking 6S Blue or Red would be best for me based on my limited understanding of shafts. :D

I can't express how awesome this community is!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Left comment on YouTube channel!

Great shaft comment left on YouTube. Fujikura always a head of the curve..
Red for me:)
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Finally got in. Such a cool opportunity.

Also, how is this thread not at the top?!

Entered and excited!! Good lucks everyone!

Entered, looking forward to the opportunity.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yep, entered. Thanks for the chance!

I have the red in my driver and 3 wood and watched Ron hit his blue. This line has something for everyone. Who ever gets to test these will love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man every time I pick up my 3w, I just imagine what it would look like with one of these shafts!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Another awesome opportunity! Thanks THP!

I'm in and ready to test the black.

I just got fit into an Atmos red for my driver yesterday. It really tightened my dispersion and I picked up 9 yards in carry. Can't wait to see those numbers transfer to the course.

Great testing opportunity thanks to THP and Fujikura. Hope I am selected to test the Red.

Done, thanks for another awesome opportunity!

Entered, thanks for another great chance!

Entered. That blue would look killer in my XR 16 Pro

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm curious to see how the Black compares to my Matrix Speed Rulz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In. I'm all over the blue.

I entered...I've been eyeing these quite a bit

Been wanting to try these, so entered. Thanks as always, JB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've spent a bit of time on the Fujikura site and checking out THP's videos regarding these shafts in an effort to second and triple guess which one I should have entered with.
I keep coming back to the Atmos Blue 7S

I have the red in my driver and 3 wood and watched Ron hit his blue. This line has something for everyone. Who ever gets to test these will love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you see as the difference between the red and blue, naked eye viewpoint and feel.

What did you see as the difference between the red and blue, naked eye viewpoint and feel.
The feel on these is very similar the launch profile and spin profile is just as described by Fuji. Blue is lower in both that said I don't think I would put the red in the high/high space if it were me.

I really enjoy the fact that a company finally made a shaft with the same feel throughout the entire line and can match the golfers flight and spin needs without sacrificing feel or changing feel.

I went Blue in driver and blue in fairway but I could see many people going black/blue or blue/red it keeps the same feel but allows you to match your needs

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back