2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Does anyone know the TV schedule, there no way it doesn't start till 8pm on fox. That's all I can find...

534 yard par 4, that is just silly. It's silly because you can get at the pin unless you uncorked a 300 plus drive and get the right plinko bounce on your second shot.

Does anyone know the TV schedule, there no way it doesn't start till 8pm on fox. That's all I can find...

Starts much earlier in the day on Fox Sports 1. Switches over to Fox in the evening for prime time.

Starts much earlier in the day on Fox Sports 1. Switches over to Fox in the evening for prime time.

I saw it says fox sports 1 at noon. I'm hoping AT&T just has the wrong programming on the guide cause it's telling me darts all day

I saw it says fox sports 1 at noon. I'm hoping AT&T just has the wrong programming on the guide cause it's telling me darts all day
U verse should have coverage but I can't find

U verse should have coverage but I can't find
I just did a search and coverage for me starts at 8pm thursday and Friday, 2pm over the weekend

Thanks JB! Darn Tapatalk cut off the first post and I couldn't see that. Now that I'm on my PC I can read everything in the first post.

Here's the TV schedule for those who haven' seen it. All times are EDT. Will be nice to see the finish in prime time here on the east coast.

U.S. Open Championship, Chambers Bay, University Place, Wash., June 18-21
June 18 (Thursday) – First Round, Noon-8 p.m. (Fox Sports 1); 8-11 p.m. (Fox)
June 19 (Friday) – Second Round, Noon-8 p.m. (Fox Sports 1); 8-11 p.m. (Fox)
June 20 (Saturday) – Third Round, 2-10 p.m. (Fox); 7-10 p.m. (Fox Deportes)
June 21 (Sunday) – Final Round, 2-10:30 p.m. (Fox); 7:30-10:30 p.m. (Fox Deportes)
June 22 (Monday) – Playoff (if necessary), Noon-4 p.m. (Fox)

TV Viewing schedule.

My TWC has it starting at noon on FS1 and then 8 on fox for wrap up coverage.

I think this will play into the hands of the guys that can play links style golf and add some US open management to it. Furyk, Phil, Fowler, Poults....

That's what I was thinking too, my picks in both fantasy and the contest are a mixed bag with experience on one side and accuracy on the other, I'd love to see Phil or Furyk carry it home

Got my DVR all set!

Picks are in. This will be a very interesting Open me thinks.

JM

Entry is in.

Bet it is the same as a bunch!

Awesome picture of Rory on 12 during his practice round today:

CHv7B1GWcAAHP_U.jpg:large

Winning pick sent in, I need more Cobra/Puma gear!!

Picks submitted...I can't help but feel they'll be popular picks but gotta do what you gotta do!

7800 yds, par 70... Yeah I can play that lol

Submitted...staying with favorites...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Its US Open day.

Back