2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Based on current trends.... when does the Golf Digest 100 Top Cow Pastures Issue come out?

I haven't seen cow pasture but I did see Chambers Bay muni lol

My apologies for expecting the greens to not have dirt patches and be described as putts "plinkoing" from a major. Haha This is just so silly at this point.

It's about to be!!!!!

Lebron could carry the entire field to an even par round.
And Like Phil.... He Would Finish 2nd

Anybody calls me "dude", they're getting punched!!

I don't know who that talking head is, but I'm glad he told that this is far from over. Oh and now I'm learning that golf is physics. Where are the golfers?

who called Chambers Bay a cow pasture?
I didn't call Chambers a cow pasture I said if they stop watering other courses and turning them into cow pastures no one would continue to play them.

Would i I love to play chambers, heck yeah it seams like a lot of fun same thing with Pinehurst. But would I want to play my regular course any longer if they decided to brown it up, NO. Like I've said earlier some areas and courses need to do this but not everywhere and that's why most courses strive for green courses.

Reed playing a 1i this week.

Um, no thank you.

REED!! My pick :)

My apologies for expecting the greens to not have dirt patches and be described as putts "plinkoing" from a major. Haha This is just so silly at this point.

I said it looks muni-esque earlier in the thread, don't worry haha.

Boy am I glad I changed Reed for Rickie...

and Reed with a bomb to get to -4. Golf talk allowed right?

Back