Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

SeeMore Introduces new mSeries Putters – m6, m7, and m8
New Designs added to 100% milled stainless line up

The SeeMore Putter Company introduces three new putter designs to the mSeries family for 2010. The new putters combine the proprietary and proven alignment benefits of SeeMore’s RifleScope Technology (RST), with the finest materials in putters that are 100% handcrafted and precision milled from pure investment grade 303 stainless steel.

The m6 is a classic 2-way blade putter, a throw back design to the great putters of the past. The m7 is a beautiful, classic blade, a tour inspired design based on the best features of SeeMore’s popular m1 and m2 blades but with a back heel cut-away for great balance and sleek optics.

m8
productimage-picture-m8-121_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

The m8 represents a hybrid design, offering a shape
that will appeal to golfers seeking a deeper blade or a small mallet. The m7 and m8 are the first mSeries putters to also come standard with a softer milled aluminum face insert.

The mSeries is all about offering a wide variety of precision milled designs to the best amateur and professional players in the world, in a way that will allow them to benefit from the proven alignment features of RifleScope Technology in a shape that is uniquely comfortable to them,” - said Jim Grundberg, SeeMore Managing Partner.

The new m6 will sell for $275, and the m7 and m8 will sell for $325. Available at once.

m6
productimage-picture-m6-m6w-117_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

m7
productimage-picture-m7-m7w-119_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

m8
productimage-picture-m8-121_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

RST Technology
SeeMore’s patented RST, known by a visible gun sight on the top line, allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each and every time in relation to the intended target line. This is accomplished by lining up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and covering a signature red dot on the heel of the top line. The process is like locking radar onto a target. The two parallel white sight lines frame the shaft and serve as an indicator that the golfer is in perfect position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.

Golf’s Next Frontier
The SiSeries putters feature a cast 303 stainless steel body with a dark nickel plated finish and milled face. The thermoplastic insert offers a consistent and precise soft feel and controlled roll, and also allows the putter to have a higher Moment of Inertia and expanded sweet spot with more weight positioned away from the face and around the perimeter of the putter. Headweight is 330 grams on the Si1 and 340 grams on the Si2 and Si3. Standard loft is 3 degrees. Standard lie angle is 70 degrees. Standard grip is a Winn red and black AVS midsize putter grip. “SeeMore owns the most important precision game improvement technology in putting. We will optimize the power of our patents and brand name with this exciting new line of SiSeries putters,” says Jim Grundberg, Managing Partner for SeeMore. “The next frontier of game improvement in golf is taking place on the greens, and SeeMore alignment technology is leading the way.

I used to have a Seemore and putted lights out with it. Then it "wore" off and went into the bin with all of the other putters. I would be interested to try one out again.

Re: SeeMore Introduces New mSeries

My golf addiction has me wanting a SeeMore putter I don't need this season.

Back