Kohl's Big and Tall Clearance

GenErr

Reaction score
Once in a while I find some great bargains at Kohl's.

Yesterday I bought two Haggar long sleeve polo shirts (save them for the cooler weather), originally priced $55 each, marked down to $11 each, and on clearance for $5.50 each. They only had two in my size or I would have bought a few more in some assorted colors.

It pays to look around at Kohl's.

Kohl's has a funny marketing plan. Everything is on "sale" every other week or so. Of course, the "sales" price is usually closer to what the "normal" price would be at other places. For example, it seems like those Haggar polos are generally found for about $25. You still got an awesome deal, but Kohl's marketing ploy to get you to think the price was really $55 is kind of silly.

Kohl's has a funny marketing plan. Everything is on "sale" every other week or so. Of course, the "sales" price is usually closer to what the "normal" price would be at other places. For example, it seems like those Haggar polos are generally found for about $25. You still got an awesome deal, but Kohl's marketing ploy to get you to think the price was really $55 is kind of silly.

The funny thing is... this sort of marketing works, and not just at Kohl's.

The Hagar golf polos and cool 18 slacks are pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back