Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to try and find this sprinkler head!

I have a tee time Sunday at longaberger. I'll take a few pictures.

We're getting close! Can't wait for this event

Longaberger Golf Club
DrivingRange.gif

Designed By Arthur Hills.

Black 75/140
Gold 73/137
Blue 71.3/132
Blue 70.3/129
White 69.2/12874.5/128
Red 63.7/11067.9/115

courseVersionId=60607&clipholerectangle=true&maxheight=130&maxwidth=759.6&imgFormatType=png&renew=0&ninehole=0&holesmaped=18&t=1434571453

courseId=4051&facilityId=11947&view=wide&img=1&t=1434571453

Love seeing that Cure is excited as well!

Hole 8 is fun! If the conditions are right you can hit ball on hill on right and it will roll all the way to the hole on the bottom left.

I think 4 is fun...when I played it a couple years ago my brother hit the cart path and had a massive drive

We played in the fall and it was really windy...I didn't like most of the back 9 since it is on an open field

Curious, as this is my first THP Event..what tees do we typically play? Does each foursome choose what's comfortable, or do we say (since we are Internet Golfers ™ ) that the entire group is playing from the tips?

Curious, as this is my first THP Event..what tees do we typically play? Does each foursome choose what's comfortable, or do we say (since we are Internet Golfers ) that the entire group is playing from the tips?

Tee it forward and keep pace of play at a smooth pace. Whites usually

Curious, as this is my first THP Event..what tees do we typically play? Does each foursome choose what's comfortable, or do we say (since we are Internet Golfers ™ ) that the entire group is playing from the tips?

THP events are about fun. I don't think you'll be in a position that makes you uncomfortable on the course.

In case anyone else wants to play eaglesticks Fri:

We have:

11:08
11:17
11:26
11:35

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Hammer84
Gunner

who else wants in?

Last edited:
Wish I could. Can't get out of work until 5, at which point I'm eastbound and down.

We have:

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Hammer84

who else wants in?

Looking forward to seeing the groupings for both days! Can't believe this is almost here!

Looking forward to seeing the groupings for both days! Can't believe this is almost here!
You and me both. Definitely lessened the usual THP event hangover knowing that this event was right around the corner!

Announcement

Mini Golf Friday Night
Pairings Coming Tomorrow
2 Man Teams
1st 17 holes you will use a Cure Putter
18th hole you will use your own putter so make sure you bring it

Winning twosome of lowest score EACH win a Cure Putter of their choice. Jeff and John from Cure will both be at the event including Friday night for those that want to get info and learn a bit more about the line as well as learn about what will work better for them. Jeff is an absolute wizard working with people for fitting.

Announcement

Mini Golf Friday Night
Pairings Coming Tomorrow
2 Man Teams

Winning twosome of lowest score EACH win a Cure Putter of their choice. Jeff and John from Cure will both be at the event including Friday night for those that want to get info and learn a bit more about the line as well as learn about what will work better for them. Jeff is an absolute wizard working with people for fitting.

2 putters up for grabs on Friday! Big time!

Nice little friendly competition on Friday night for a prize its on

Announcement

Mini Golf Friday Night
Pairings Coming Tomorrow
2 Man Teams

This is gonna be fun!

Can't wait to meet Jeff and John.

Can Mrs V sub for me?

If given the chance, you still wouldnt let her. :D

But she would do it anyways and then win me a putter

Announcement

Mini Golf Friday Night
Pairings Coming Tomorrow
2 Man Teams

this is awesome. 2 putters up for grabs. good luck fellas.

Wow that's awesome. Hope I can win one of those putters. Gonna be fun

We have:

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441