2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I told my buddy Tiger would not break 80 today, I maybe should have said something more crazy like 83

Worst lie ever

Good call, Day.

Jason Day is going to cry when he sees that lie.

The sand is so soft and grey, it looks like cement more than sand.

Glad I did not take Fowler in the contest but I did take him in fantasy golf :banghead:

I'm the Cosmo Kramer of this contest. Picked Fowler and Oostheizen..........."I'm OUT!!!"

Attaboy Tiger... blame the club hosel. Couldn't have been your swing.

Holy sh!t tiger seriously

Well...really hope woodland can recover and make it back out. Or else Rose better win it.

Watching Tiger really feels like watching me play a round of golf.

And that's not me boasting.

These guys are dying out there but its not the course that's beating them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is kinda getting hard to watch. Never thought I'd actually feel bad for Tiger. They can just stop following that group.

Sad to see Tiger, Its just sad to see .

So when does he get to the point of having to qualify for the US Open or because he has won does he have a life time exemption?

My wife claims Karma is having it's way with "Cheetah" Woods.

I'm the Cosmo Kramer of this contest. Picked Fowler and Oostheizen..........."I'm OUT!!!"

Haha I have Reed and Oost, and pretty sure I'm still out.... Fowler and Woods are being a bad influence.

But it could have been worse, you could have taken Fowler and Woods... Ouch (wonder if anyone did?)

WOW. "What are you doing?!"- from the gallery. About sums this up.

Tiger Woods. EDIT: Not quite DFL yet. But there's still time.

So when does he get to the point of having to qualify for the US Open or because he has won does he have a life time exemption?
I think winners have a 10 year exemption, so 2018 unless he gets back up there in the owgr.

Back