Huge ShoutOut Callaway!

CobraX51

F-ck Yeah Baby!
Reaction score
Handicap
So back in November I got my set of Callaway XRs(5-AW) and I like them, most people may not like that "Click" sound when hit flush but I really like it. Anyway, since I've been hitting them, 4 of my irons the ferrule was becoming loose from the club head, it wasn't moving or dislodging but I know it was there and I just got these clubs. I brought them to a local pro shop and they tightened them and I had peace of mind. The weekend before two of the clubs were becoming loose again and I decided to call Callaway. Now I know from reading old threads on THP that it doesn't affect the performance but the psyche of golfer can be fragile and mine was, clearly.

Callaway informed me that I am under the two year manufacturer warranty and they would be more than happy to replace not just the 2, but all 7 irons free of charge with the same True Temper Speed Step stiff shaft and new grips. I was very relieved and happy, but the only downfall was I was told it'd be a 3-4 week turnaround to receive them. I have a friend who has a backup set of PINGs that he was going to loan me to hold me over and I was set to pick them up this weekend.

I get to work today and boom, UPS arrives and delivers my irons within a week of when I shipped them out. Now the weekend can resume with some golf!

Big thank you to Callaway. First class customer service!

Callaway is top notch they always stand by their products and provide the customer with security . That is pretty awesome,enjoy the new sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had really good luck with Callaway CS. I had a dozen Chrome Softs and some had some number ink splattered sporadically on a couple balls. Callaway replaced the entire dozen after seeing just one.

Honestly though, has anyone had bad experiences with CS from any of the large OEMs? Positive stories seem to be the norm.

I only had to call Callaway CS about twice over the years that I've had Callaway clubs and they always came through without any issues. That does make an influence when you buy new clubs again.

I bought some Pre-Owned Steelhead irons from Callaway and when I got them, all the grips had DEMO on them. They quickly sent me new grips to replace them. Always had great customer service with Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think their CS is good? Wait until December...

You think their CS is good? Wait until December...
Can't even begin to think or explain the excitement for that

Fantastic!!!!

Can't even begin to think or explain the excitement for that

How about this...they build your clubs overnight and then drive them through the night from Carlsbad to La Quinta. One of your wedges from what you selected is missing. They grab a similar wedge from the pro shop for you to play that day. You say "no big deal, I'm totally fine, no need to do anything about this". Play your round, have a great day, wake up the next day and begin your singles match without thinking about it...get back to your cart after putting out on your second hole and there is your missing wedge built to your length, your lie, your shaft, your grip...in your bag, overnight...again.

Callaway

Love Callaway CS and it is one of the reasons I'm such a fan of the brand.

Great customer service. They're one of the best.

Back