THP tackles Bethpage Black

29f6242210ae941e19fb24c835481a61.jpg

60dd9e25fcedab64263c42950fb38a4e.jpg

Caption this...
First time Dean is the tallest in a foursome ever.
2 eight foot men

I will check this thread out when I have the time it deserves! Hope you had a blast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it guys, I can only hope that someday I get to play that one.

Thank you all for the pics, except you TC1 :alien:

And done.
565f094f83c0b463fce1abeccfea32d8.jpg

That is almost as long as our round at The Crossings of Carlsbad.

great thread, love the pics and the course looks beautiful. I bet the after round beer is going to taste fantastic.

That is almost as long as our round at The Crossings of Carlsbad.
Oddly enough this one didn't feel as bad. Maybe because the course is so big. We waited on maybe 3 tee shots.

Oddly enough this one didn't feel as bad. Maybe because the course is so big. We waited on maybe 3 tee shots.

Since it was skipped over previously (for obvious reasons) can someone please teach TheChosen1 how to embed a picture?

Goal for me was 95. Had a good shot at breaking 90. Back 9 was tough and missing fairways is not the way to play this course. Only 1 3 putt on the day. For pretty much taking the back 9 off I'm happy with my score.

b10f23df7a90981c7226a6bb8565c666.jpg

Goal for me was 95. Had a good shot at breaking 90. Back 9 was tough and missing fairways is not the way to play this course. Only 1 3 putt on the day. For pretty much taking the back 9 off I'm happy with my score.

b10f23df7a90981c7226a6bb8565c666.jpg
From the tips right?

Since it was skipped over previously (for obvious reasons) can someone please teach TheChosen1 how to embed a picture?
Tried. Something with his Tapatalk. Was making him sign in to something and it wasn't working.

That would be one of the best 5 1/2 hours I could spend on a course. Nice 92.

thanks guys for the pics and sharing with us.

Came back in with a 47 for a 92.

The course was amazing and the company was even better.

FYI... The rough is no joke!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work out there...thanks for the pics!

Fun thread.

Thanks!

Glad to see you guys had fun. I am looking to set up another foursome in August sometime.

Pretty impressive scores for bethpage from any tees. Well done.

Driving home owning I could drive today. Fun times were had and I wanna play here again asap....recap will be later. Funny/embarrassing story needs to be told

Nice round boys, great pic's as well.

Great job with the pics, thanks for sharing!

I would love to play that course.Thanks for bringing us along .

Back